Advise on selling my 2018 Blizzard 900 Ace

Looking for input. I bought a 2018 Blizzard, 900 Ace.

I added

Mirrors

High Windshield Plus Med Windsheild

Hand Guards

Knee Pads

Glove Box Liner
BBR Scratchers

Had track Studded at Dealer, Woodys

Its only been on good snow, hardly seen any roads. Did 500 Km oil change at Dealer in Dec. 2018. And it really was lady driven. Has never seen sport mode. Mint.

I am interested in selling it, or dealing it in on a sled that she likes the ride better.  Any idea what it's worth?  Or what I should ask?  And will I loose big time by dealing in?

Lots of questions, just trying to figure things out.

FB_IMG_1550615076478.jpg

51991361_615425475574852_3119938821626527744_n.jpg

If your looking at the same brand and you are going to go to the same dealer I would think they would really work with you on getting you the best resale price.  If your not then sell it private. 

All of the stuff you added on all has a price too.  You may want to take it off and put it up for sale separately if your switching brands.  If your staying with the same then if it will work on the new one then put it on there.

If you do sell it private vs going in to the dealer i would definately post on here you might get some action.

Thanks for the info. I haven't spoke with dealer yet, I was still kicking it around.  Last sled was a Polaris Classic and she likes that feel. In our 60's now and do more sight seeing than anything. Was thinking more of a grand touring style than the MXZ style. Blizzard is really peppy even in Standard mode.  Thanks for good advice in previous posts.

I agree with gobills that you won't get any extra $ for the items you've put on the sled when trading it at a dealer. They go by a book price for trades in most cases. I'm sure you know that if you sell it privately you have to get at least 13% (the HST) over dealer trade in value just to be even $.

If you are going to sell it privately, I've always found that waiting till it starts to get cold in the fall will get you the most money for the sled. Good luck with whatever you decide and please post it here if selling it privately.

Archived