2020 Yamahas

Bigfish

I went to Rockland wheels last year........at this time of year and bought a left over 2017 ZR9000 LTD for $11,500 plus tax and pdi with 0% financing available. It was a no brainer. And the closest sidewinder was still sitting at $18K at  the time. Was the best thing I ever did. First cat I ever bought, they are a terrific sled.

10 hours ago, zoso said:

Why, they are the same sled with different decals.

Apparently, the different colour and decals make it a totally different sled.  The (past) prestige must make it worth the $.

10 hours ago, zoso said:

Why, they are the same sled with different decals.

My point exactly, and significantly more than what my 2018 cost.

7 hours ago, wrightonalan said:

arctic cat dumping sleds mid season is going to change,not doing it after this year,textron is going to stop over producing and dumping leftovers.

That is true. The party is over on cat leftovers. however they still have 2017s sitting around so I bet we will see the dumping continue for at least one more year. When you have the same chassis and engines it is very difficult to sell new sleds when you have all these sleds sitting in crates from previous years. the inventory was massive. Word is textron is looking to sell the sled end of cat, maybe yamaha is going to pick it up.

2 hours ago, zoso said:

That is true. The party is over on cat leftovers. however they still have 2017s sitting around so I bet we will see the dumping continue for at least one more year. When you have the same chassis and engines it is very difficult to sell new sleds when you have all these sleds sitting in crates from previous years. the inventory was massive. Word is textron is looking to sell the sled end of cat, maybe yamaha is going to pick it up.

Possible, but I can't see why Textron would go through the motions of rebranding the dirt line back to Arctic Cat if that was the case?

Who knows?

Why buy a yammie when you can buy the thundercat for dirt cheap. Take a look at the cat prices

It was great to see Chris Reid back!

Just now, whits-end said:

If only they had listened to him all along.

Could not agree more. Great seeing him in the 2020 video launch. 

Was at my Cat Dealer yesterday, and their price on a leftover '19 T-Cat with iAct was virtually the same as Spring Checking a '20 identical sled after all the incentives.

Now....why buy a '19 when you can buy a '20 unless there's an insurance difference.

49 minutes ago, monte1214 said:

Was at my Cat Dealer yesterday, and their price on a leftover '19 T-Cat with iAct was virtually the same as Spring Checking a '20 identical sled after all the incentives.

Now....why buy a '19 when you can buy a '20 unless there's an insurance difference.

What dealer

Pickering Motorsports

2 hours ago, monte1214 said:

Pickering Motorsports

i guess he is hoping to sell it before the end of the season for a person that wants one now. When the trails close the price will have to drop. i did notice cat has cut its model line up and has no touring sleds for 2020 other than the fan cooled 2000 which is a entry level rental type sled. This will be the end of the heavily discounted cats for the foreseeable future, I may have to snag a new one this summer before they are gone. I will not pay 15k for an 800 but for 9k I am in.

My bil and nephew bought new cats a couple of weeks ago ,prices were awesome.The new line up for 2020 has good prices also.There are also no 129 inch tracks anymore.

8 hours ago, monte1214 said:

There is a thread on HCS  Ontario that talks about whet some dealers can offer bigger discounts on leftovers.

Archived