Trucks on Groomed Trails are Legal But Cause Problems

bbakernbay

7 hours ago, Baylaker said:

A little different, and probably not on purpose. But...here ya go54E3745F-9DA4-4594-BFEC-6973A092E395.thumb.png.2882bfade58347b411d0056626534a0c.png

Is this recent?

My memory isn't what it used to be......if I recall, LOL. But that picture looks very familiar.

Continuing with the topic... Use caution on the top D just behind Kearney tow trucks are on there way he’s about 1km in off the road. Taken from Highland Rovers Facebook page.

kearney.thumb.jpg.60d2c14a5e3b8d9e3171dcea5cba5abd.jpg

4 hours ago, catinental couch said:

Denis says they are all magic carpet drivers.:rotflmao:

I'm sorry but this a racist comment if I every heard one.

They are new Canadians that we have welcomed with open arms.

They are here because our "true" canadian kids don't want to work at a gas station, subway, Mac's or any other min wage job.

They all think that they are owed a $100 k a year job.

Just remember we did it to ourselves.

3 minutes ago, soupkids said:

I'm sorry but this a racist comment if I every heard one.

They are new Canadians that we have welcomed with open arms.

They are here because our "true" canadian kids don't want to work at a gas station, subway, Mac's or any other min wage job.

They all think that they are owed a $100 k a year job.

Just remember we did it to ourselves.

We also don't have a birth rate that would sustain the population and keep the economy going.

2 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

We also don't have a birth rate that would sustain the population and keep the economy going.

Yet they say that due to automation in many ares we will not need as many workers.

My question is "WTF"

10 hours ago, Nith Valley Sledder said:

Automation is a wonderful thing. It's put groceries on my table for a lot of years. 

Not saying it's a bad thing.

If automation causes less jobs then why do we need new Canadians ??

1 hour ago, soupkids said:

Because there are other different jobs that need people including the constantly growing government bureaucracy. There is also the need to have employees continue to support legacy DB pension plans so they aren't in jeopardy 

21 minutes ago, bbakernbay said:

Good news from PPSC regarding Trucks on Trails

I read that on the Book this morning as well. Great job Rick and crew! 

1 hour ago, bbakernbay said:

Good news from PPSC regarding Trucks on Trails

Great news Rick... thanks for taking this on for snowmobilers.

• 2 weeks later...

Last week we saw an SUV parked on D101B by the Oxtongue Rapids. According to irREVerent it's about a kilometer off the plowed road. Then I read this on DooTalk this morning:

Watched an SUV drive by while stopped at a corner on D101B between Oxbow Lake and Little Oxbow Lake last weekend.
By the map that's 4 km off the road. 

I know D101B is road running thru that area. The township stops plowing @ the Oxbow boat launch. Past there it is privately plowed past where the trail turns south. The private road was heavily sanded to a cottage. If it was off the 'road' I'm thinking it was in no man's land heading towards 60.

On 2/28/2019 at 6:52 AM, soupkids said:

The amount of debt a country carries and is deemed to be acceptable is based on GDP. GDP includes government spending as well as all domestic spending by all people. Even new arrivals that are on welfare for extended periods contribute to that figure. That is one purpose they serve. The other is the fact the the world economy is fake. Money has no value as it is backed by nothing other than the word of government. Our economic model is tantamount to a pyramid scheme, the bottom must grow or it will face collapse. If we cannot grow the economy we see see the beginnings of that collapse after a very short period of a receding economic situation. In reality we do not need more people, and as a matter of fact, population growth is the main driver behind most of the worlds problems. We keep hearing about reducing emissions, yet we also keep hearing how we need more people, these two things are not congruent and are in opposition to one another. The only real solution is a complete redesign of the world economy, yet because it was designed to enrich the very few that control the banking system, and cannot be redesigned without a total collapse, we will not see this happen on purpose.  The collapse will come, and when it does it will make 2008 look like a party.Wars, government exterminating its own, complete military control and billions being killed will be the order of the day. 

Archived