Trucks on Groomed Trails are Legal But Cause Problems

bbakernbay

It's insane, is it legal to use a car on OFSC trail? can be that person changed?

1 hour ago, gobills said:

Wow thats unfortunate for the club.  Are they actually going somewhere or just doing it for the hell of it i wonder.

They do it on purpose. Likely follow the social media and go out and f@#k things up.

22 minutes ago, Running Wild said:

Is it possible to push up a pile of snow at the entrance that the trucks  can't get over or are there to many entrances to deal with.

RW

They do, but with all the freeze and thaw cycles its very hard to maintain the berms. 

5 minutes ago, bbakernbay said:

I think a few guys with balaclavas and 2x4’s meeting these trucks on the trail would be convincing enough to change their mind.

Was thinking the same thing, if it was around here id be a volunteer.

It's not just parry sound around my area the ATV/side by sides and trucks utilize the trails whenever possible.  Some trails I know they can't be on but others I don't know whether it's property owners or just the general AZZhats going on them. 

I see many sledders drive down groomed trails and stage and park on them constantly with their trucks and trailers, these morons are just as bad when that 10k pound trailer digs some tracks 2 feet deep.

Lot of trails around here are multi use or non maintained township roads that as soon as the groomer makes a pass the Atv's and trucks come out.  My neighbor is one of these morons that think the rules apply don't apply to him.  I asked him why he continues to use his Razor on the trails and his response was we don;t own the rail beds and the trails off them and to basically F off.  Im sure that is the mentality of most these people. that wreck the trails.

3 hours ago, bbakernbay said:

I think a few guys with balaclavas and 2x4’s meeting these trucks on the trail would be convincing enough to change their mind.

I'd be all over that ... 

Seen they found the guy on social media on trucks of ontario site. 

Apparently they've been sending him messages etc, that he pulled his account down now.

3 hours ago, infernobuster said:

Seen they found the guy on social media on trucks of ontario site. 

Apparently they've been sending him messages etc, that he pulled his account down now.

Quite the truck, a GMT400 vintage Chev...

A little different, and probably not on purpose. But...here ya go54E3745F-9DA4-4594-BFEC-6973A092E395.thumb.png.2882bfade58347b411d0056626534a0c.png

Should'a loaded a little heavier over the drives.

A few 2x4 with 3.5" screws placed properly will end this behavior fast.

Best lessons learned are the most expensive

1 hour ago, IQ TURBO said:

Hmmmm. Wonder whos driving...:icon_munching:

This guy after Trans X fired him:

DSCF1405.thumb.JPG.da7f12989d47edfaa9ee1cdf4941006e.JPG

No sign of any transport traffic on TOP C when we headed to Foleyet...

Archived