Lost, Found And Returned Cargo Bag

probill

My riding buddy lost his Arctic Cat cargo bag on our trip Saturday to Port Sydney. Nunz had posted that on a face book page someone had reported a bag for Michael Kelly was found.

Anyway when my buddy checked his house in Toronto this morning, someone had dropped off his bag for him with no note.

So anyway just want to say thanks to who ever it was that took the time out of their day to drop the bag off in Toronto. Must be pretty upstanding folks taking the time to do that. To say he was shocked at the turn of events would be a great understatement.

Too bad such great stories usually only stay within our community.

Thanks again to who ever it was for this great deed.  

There really are some wonderful people in this world and there really is a minority of bad people. Unfortunately the bad ones are the ones who stick in our minds the most and the longest. Thanks for letting us all know this good news.

Wonderful news.

great ending to this, Thanks to who ever it was that returned the bag.

12 hours ago, probill said:

My riding buddy lost his Arctic Cat cargo bag on our trip Saturday to Port Sydney. Nunz had posted that on a face book page someone had reported a bag for Michael Kelly was found.

Anyway when my buddy checked his house in Toronto this morning, someone had dropped off his bag for him with no note.

So anyway just want to say thanks to who ever it was that took the time out of their day to drop the bag off in Toronto. Must be pretty upstanding folks taking the time to do that. To say he was shocked at the turn of events would be a great understatement.

Too bad such great stories usually only stay within our community.

Thanks again to who ever it was for this great deed.  

Kind of restores your faith in people knowing there are some outstanding people out there.

Archived