Done with winter!!!

soupkids

As much as I love winter I'm so done with it.

Snowing here again (10cm).

Nowhere left to put snow !!

Have to snowblow so I can get out with the sleds.

So done.

heading up to Massey for a week in the morning to enjoy all that snow. Good to hear more is on the ground and judging by the forecast more to come in the next few days. love it. Hoping i return to an early march blizzard down here.

1 minute ago, gtserider said:

Maybe 2 and  I'm an hr south of soup.Just getting good now,days are longer,beer doesn't freeze.Fu*k the snowblower,trample a path.

I am sure if it keeps like this, April for sure, for those that still want to ride.

Where I am, when the "winter" starts to disappear, my mind starts to focus on other things around the house, and driving North where winter is still present, is hard.....but living in that wintery region, would be a different story I am sure. 

This is a great time though, as long a bit of snow falls every other day to keep those South facing areas covered!

5 minutes ago, stoney said:

I am sure if it keeps like this, April for sure, for those that still want to ride.

Where I am, when the "winter" starts to disappear, my mind starts to focus on other things around the house, and driving North where winter is still present, is hard.....but living in that wintery region, would be a different story I am sure. 

This is a great time though, as long a bit of snow falls every other day to keep those South facing areas covered!

I have ridden into the third week of April in Sudbury from home several years with far less snow than they have had this year. Sans any huge rainfall and protracted warm, they will easily go till may. best season in years for sure.

Hell im hoping for a Easter ride up north this year.!!

Archived