New helmet or parts

SRXChris

I use  a FXR nitro full face helmet and the round visor clip button locker has broken a plastic pin off to actuate the mechanism to lock visor into place.  Had to ride about 30 km with visor hanging off lol. 

Has anyone ever replaced one of these wheel locks before for FXR and are they available to be purchased?  Kind of stupid to have to scrap helmet because a little black tab has broken off that locks visor into place.  The mechanism itself work just the outer plastic button is what needs replacing.  If not can someone recommend a modular style helmet with electric shield that won't break the bank as I didn't want to spend a lot as season winds down.

7 minutes ago, SRXChris said:

I use  a FXR nitro full face helmet and the round visor clip button locker has broken a plastic pin off to actuate the mechanism to lock visor into place.  Had to ride about 30 km with visor hanging off lol. 

Has anyone ever replaced one of these wheel locks before for FXR and are they available to be purchased?  Kind of stupid to have to scrap helmet because a little black tab has broken off that locks visor into place.  The mechanism itself work just the outer plastic button is what needs replacing.  If not can someone recommend a modular style helmet with electric shield that won't break the bank as I didn't want to spend a lot as season winds down.

iv'e ordered parts for my helmet when the side mechanism came off, i ordered through two wheel motor sports.

i didn't look through this but maybe you can find something

https://www.fxrracing.com/snow/helmets/accessories.html

Took a look there might be some parts there I require, going to try contacting FXR as well, thanks.

Archived