Southerners

soupkids

Earlier this year out grooming an OFSC trail with a Skandic I got the sled and drag stuck in the slush. Before my partners at the other end of the lake could get unhooked and turned around  a group of " sledders" drove by and didn't stop to help and looked at me from a few feet away like had the plague or some f'n disease or something . Yesterday after meeting and passing a groomer the sled in front of me trenched every hill they came to. I don't blame anyone for not volunteering .

RW

I gotta say this and don't think i'm being snarky or anything but blowing a corner on one of these newer sleds just kinda comes across as the same as overdriving your headlights at night.Not paying attention to the conditions you are driving in.

Kerry

Recently read on FB a guy was stuck in behind garson and paid 700 bucks to get it unstuck and out. He offered that amount to get it out after leaving it in slush overnight and it got frozen in. Two guys removed it using a chainsaw in less than one hour. Northerners WTF...:rotflmao:

3 minutes ago, zoso said:

Recently read on FB a guy was stuck in behind garson and paid 700 bucks to get it unstuck and out. He offered that amount to get it out after leaving it in slush overnight and it got frozen in. Two guys removed it using a chainsaw in less than one hour. Northerners WTF...:rotflmao:

We know how to get stuff done .... :ehh:

50 minutes ago, zoso said:

it was a resident of garson that had to pay 700 to get it out...lol, so some ya, some no.

:rotflmao:

My son and his buddies went out riding this past weekend on our sleds and got stuck a few times.  They said there was no shortage of snowmobilers who stopped to help that passed by.

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

My son and his buddies went out riding this past weekend on our sleds and got stuck a few times.  They said there was no shortage of snowmobilers who stopped to help that passed by.

One of our group shredded a belt on the weekend. We had a few people stop to offer help with one offering tools

On 2/17/2019 at 9:13 PM, revrnd said:

So we heard ;)

Lol. 

On 2/17/2019 at 9:17 PM, IQ TURBO said:

Great meeting you guys. Thanks for the chat at Smoothys..:right_on:

Likewise. Hope you guys had great trip!

I don't understand the title of this thread or the message.

Do "Northerners" never get stuck?

Are "Northerners" all expert riders?

3 hours ago, Fergie said:

They would have you believe that I guess....

5 hours ago, Fergie said:

Trust me I have been very stuck but I know how to get myself out

10 hours ago, Fergie said:

At least the title wasn't Citiots! 

Archived