No respect!

Poo Man

Shoot first, no need to ask questions later.

Our system of snowmobiling is broken. I think it is but a reflection of society in general these days. Snowmobiling as we know it will either completely die or it will morph into something we will detest.

Add quads and SxS on the trail as well.

Stopped both on the trail today and asked if I could take a picture of the plate so I could have them charged by the police, " I'm going fishing".

I tell him the lake is behind you and you f'n well know where the lake is so turn the f around and get on the lake.

You do not need to travel on the trail to access the lake so don't bs me.

I follow them back to the lake and watch them both get really stuck in the slush.

3 minutes ago, soupkids said:

Stopped both on the trail today and asked if I could take a picture of the plate so I could have them charged by the police, " I'm going fishing".

I tell him the lake is behind you and you f'n well know where the lake is so turn the f around and get on the lake.

I follow them back to the lake and watch them both get really stuck in the slush.

Perfect  !!!!!!!!

18 minutes ago, soupkids said:

Love it.:rotflmao:

20 minutes ago, soupkids said:

beyond awesome thanks for helping karma 

17 hours ago, Cuyuna said:

Our system of snowmobiling is broken. I think it is but a reflection of society in general these days. Snowmobiling as we know it will either completely die or it will morph into something we will detest.

All the young puppies have this compulsion to go off trail and are buying the sleds that magazines are promoting to do it. They don't care. Farmers are allowed to use livestock fencing. It's electric shock would give someone a good zap. I was bending down under a strand of it once. It hit the back of my down filled jacket and threw me face first on the ground.

Too bad trespassers can't have their sleds impounded.

Barbed wire.  Any idgit losing their heads or limbs could sue me all day long. I'd go out and put up more after being found guilty. 

Price of wheat is down

Probs not worth somebody's life

7 minutes ago, SNOHAWK said:

Price of wheat is down

Probs not worth somebody's life

Be a life lesson for some stupid bastage. 

54 minutes ago, Denis007 said:

Be a life lesson for some stupid bastage. 

As long as there aren't any consequences to the entitled they won't change their behaviour. The consequences need to be significant enough that they feel it.

1 hour ago, Denis007 said:

Barbed wire.  Any idgit losing their heads or limbs could sue me all day long. I'd go out and put up more after being found guilty. 

that's a stupid thing to post?

32 minutes ago, ToSlow said:

What?  You don't think insurance would cover that lawsuit?

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What?  You don't think insurance would cover that lawsuit?

what? running a wire across someplace to intentionally harm someone. REALLY

Does a trail run by that field, if so, I think a better effort could have been made to put a fence along that field (not that we should need to, but given the people of today, perhaps a must).

Not excusing the moron(s) that ran the field, but you just know it is bound to happen.

Anyone know if there is a layer of snow on the crop, how much damage is actually done to the crop?

And what is the amount that the club pays for crop damage?

The trail runs by the field, not in it at all. They could put up a snow fence, but it would have to be a pretty long. The knuckle draggers would just go through it anyways 

6 hours ago, ToSlow said:

Ever had your stuff stolen or property trashed yourself? Obviously not. 

Barbed wire, proper signage and flagging tape or ribbon to make the wire visible. 

I didn't say to put it across the groomed trail FFS .... 

3 hours ago, stoney said:

Does a trail run by that field, if so, I think a better effort could have been made to put a fence along that field (not that we should need to, but given the people of today, perhaps a must).

Not excusing the moron(s) that ran the field, but you just know it is bound to happen.

Anyone know if there is a layer of snow on the crop, how much damage is actually done to the crop?

And what is the amount that the club pays for crop damage?

Several fields here are marked seeded and not a single track on them.  Nothing more than a sign. Perhaps it is because the local kids are farm kids.:wtf:

Archived