B104

Poo Man

I asked the same question today while out riding with the boys, the answer I got is that section of trail is on a road, so it being red must mean it’s down to the pavement. 

14 minutes ago, Fabio said:

I asked the same question today while out riding with the boys, the answer I got is that section of trail is on a road, so it being red must mean it’s down to the pavement. 

Snow and lots of ice..

I was ridding through there yesterday it was down to the pavement in some spots and snow covered mostly. Trail is great east of there. Gas was 86.9 in Fenelon Falls.

Hey apexman I see your out of uxbridge how is the trail out of town and are you on the east side of town

22 hours ago, Poo Man said:

Anyone know why the b104 just passed Norland is closed? I'm trying to plan a route from wasaga to Minden

there is a long road rash from norland to the trail entrance.the road runs along side of the river so it tuff to dip in for snow

3 minutes ago, 528rick said:

Hey apexman I see your out of uxbridge how is the trail out of town and are you on the east side of town

I live on the east side and Rail bed trail is good snow covered and groomed. Can go everywhere from town now. 

Archived