Hearst to Hornepayne....

Turbo Doo

Well, another freaking amazing day in the NCDN. Trails were absolutely awesome. Rode Hearst to Hornepayne and back with our good friend the infamous Denis 007. Great weather,  great trails and great company. What more can a sledder ask for. We now have a top secret lunch spot in Hornepayne that we cannot reveal. :icon_munching:

Today made me realize why we love sledding, and more importantly how much we love the NCDN. Hats off to Matt17 and the Hornepayne Snowbears on a job well done on the trails. I can say that today was the best riding in Hornepayne we have EVER had. To Denis, thanks again for the miles of smiles, and the great company.  Enjoyed every minute of it. Always a pleasure seeing you, glad to have you as a friend..

Some pictures to share that just do not do the day justice...

20190216_111238.jpg

20190216_111258.jpg

20190216_131311.jpg

20190216_155108.jpg

20190216_155754.jpg

20190216_173218.jpg

20190216_173228.jpg

20190216_173239.jpg

20190216_173544.jpg

20190216_173550.jpg

20190216_173922.jpg

3 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

Well, another freaking amazing day in the NCDN. Trails were absolutely awesome. Rode Hearst to Hornepayne and back with our good friend the infamous Denis 007. Great weather,  great trails and great company. What more can a sledder ask for. We now have a top secret lunch spot in Hornepayne that we cannot reveal. :icon_munching:

Today made me realize why we love sledding, and more importantly how much we love the NCDN. Hats off to Matt17 and the Hornepayne Snowbears on a job well done on the trails. I can say that today was the best riding in Hornepayne we have EVER had. To Denis, thanks again for the miles of smiles, and the great company.  Enjoyed every minute of it. Always a pleasure seeing you, glad to have you as a friend..

Some pictures to share that just do not do the day justice...

20190216_111238.jpg

20190216_111258.jpg

20190216_131311.jpg

20190216_155108.jpg

20190216_155754.jpg

20190216_173218.jpg

20190216_173228.jpg

20190216_173239.jpg

20190216_173544.jpg

20190216_173550.jpg

20190216_173922.jpg

The trail from Dubreuilville to Hearst though Hornpayne is the best Ontario has to offer.Hornpayne and Dubreuilville clubs do a fantastic job 

8 hours ago, IQ TURBO said:

Sorry Denis, but i have to post these pics. 

This is what happens when you have a pack of 850 Doos, nipping at your heals........B):evil2::icon_dance-cpatch::icon_steer::cool::right_on::rotflmao:

20190216_121013.jpg

20190216_121026.jpg

I couldn't keep up lol !!!  JK !!! Some annoying little issues going on, narrowing it down with some minor tuning.  Looks like a fuel pump will be ordered for mine soon ....

34 minutes ago, Denis007 said:

I couldn't keep up lol !!!  JK !!! Some annoying little issues going on, narrowing it down with some minor tuning.  Looks like a fuel pump will be ordered for mine soon ....

I believe your words were "I'm not riding a sled I need to tow a f$!#ing toolbox behind". Do you prefer snapon or matco behind the doo? 

Ahhhh hahahahaha 

Best of luck sorting it out. 

sorry we missed you guys. I wanted to come for a meet n greet in hornepayne but, the ultra deep snow here in dub, kept me in the back country. we had a kitty leaking fuel out of the filler neck (common with the M series cats). so, it was probably best we didn't try to stretch a fuel window to ride up. -25 here this am. will be a bit before we get started. stay safe, have fun, keep posting updates. Ski

1 hour ago, reevester said:

I believe your words were "I'm not riding a sled I need to tow a f$!#ing toolbox behind". Do you prefer snapon or matco behind the doo? 

Ahhhh hahahahaha 

Best of luck sorting it out. 

Lol clicker adjustment... 1 tool ... no toolbox required.  Just an annoying bog and power loss under certain conditions. Getting it narrowed down. Common with the 800's.

Looks like you guys had a perfect day of riding ,trails look awesome

Zrtkat

9 minutes ago, zrtkat said:

Looks like you guys had a perfect day of riding ,trails look awesome

Zrtkat

Yup... about as good as it gets. 

Rode from Wawa to Hearst today and trails were awesome, great job to those clubs!  Heading for Cochrane in the a.m!!  

22 hours ago, DOOBEE said:

Yes.  Just going to get the sleds from the garage now.  Group of 3 of us.

Leaving Timmins for Chapleau this morning. Our group is a Vector, an Enduro & 3 Blizzards.

49 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Leaving Timmins for Chapleau this morning. Our group is a Vector, an Enduro & 3 Blizzards.

Say Hi to my cousin Tony from the Foleyet club ... he'll probably be lurking in a Trail Patrol costume ....

1 hour ago, Denis007 said:

Say Hi to my cousin Tony from the Foleyet club ... he'll probably be lurking in a Trail Patrol costume ....

Sounds like hes trying to meet us for lunch.

2 hours ago, revrnd said:

Sounds like hes trying to meet us for lunch.

I'm not surprised, "friendly" runs in the Gionet family.... :)

We didnt meet up with him but spoke with George and Lou who are involved w/ the Foleyet club.

Lou the Viking... lol !!  He tells me of a direct route to Kap from almost his front yard... could easily be made into a trail with little effort. 

Well I didn't make it to Dubreuilville yesterday.  Blew my 1200 about 15kms north of town, spent the night at the Magpie, got a ride with my sled back to Timmins at 7am this morning, and just got home now.  

Trails were spectacular whole I was out.  Looked great from the highway today.

15 minutes ago, DOOBEE said:

Well I didn't make it to Dubreuilville yesterday.  Blew my 1200 about 15kms north of town, spent the night at the Magpie, got a ride with my sled back to Timmins at 7am this morning, and just got home now.  

Trails were spectacular whole I was out.  Looked great from the highway today.

Sucks to hear. Glad at least your ok..

Archived