HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

andreyboater

51742039_2265657273676077_3858172888683118592_n.jpg

ya right, all my single buddies are going out for a rip and i will be at home looking out the window [with my better half]

I posted this previously in the meme thread, but it fits better here!

51783078_152148789011676_4168670862083358720_n.jpg

Lol. I am sharing all those. Thanks for the laugh

SlowTouringGuy is like The Sasquatch - - comes out only on special occasions.

17 hours ago, Bigfish said:

I posted this previously in the meme thread, but it fits better here!

51783078_152148789011676_4168670862083358720_n.jpg

Sounds like a variant on the Flintstones with the fake Dr, and the Waterbuffalo lodge trip.

On 2/14/2019 at 7:25 PM, Blake G said:

SlowTouringGuy is like The Sasquatch - - comes out only on special occasions.

Wonder if he saw his shadow?

On 2/14/2019 at 4:20 PM, Poo Man said:

I told my wife is don't want anything except for permission to go sledding for a few hours:grin:

Better to beg forgiveness than to ask permission.... :lmao:

Just now, Denis007 said:

Better to beg forgiveness than to ask permission.... :lmao:

Or marry a women where you do not have to do either. One that knows winter is short and sledding makes you happy. One that understands when the trails are open you will be on them, one that rides with you. 

6 hours ago, zoso said:

Or marry a women where you do not have to do either. One that knows winter is short and sledding makes you happy. One that understands when the trails are open you will be on them, one that rides with you. 

All that except she don't ride.

On 2/16/2019 at 9:11 AM, SlowTouringGuy said:

Good memory Slomo. Or are you still on the instalment plan for supper that night ?  :shock:

Churchills in North Bay....I do remember ms. slomo and I doing our due diligence prior to the restaurant and finding that it was the 'beef wellington special' on that particular evening. Our waiter failed to mention this in his pre-dinner spiel - the beef dish being half the price of his touted entrees. Upon our notifying the assembled diners, a sudden en masse brandishing of smart phones took place and confirmation that the beef wellington 'rumour' was true. The hapless waiter returned to take beef wellington orders from practically everyone at the table.

There were no beefs about the beef, the wine flowed - an enchanting chiante for me if I recall - the conversation was sparkling and the birthday boy held forth like a king of the realm surrounded en famille.  As we had only previously known him as 'the guy with the mouse trap attached to the front of his pants', and decided that perhaps this was his finest hour, we have steered clear of him ever since to avoid the possibility of sullying the memory of a wonderful evening.

17 hours ago, slomo said:

Churchills in North Bay....I do remember ms. slomo and I doing our due diligence prior to the restaurant and finding that it was the 'beef wellington special' on that particular evening. Our waiter failed to mention this in his pre-dinner spiel - the beef dish being half the price of his touted entrees. Upon our notifying the assembled diners, a sudden en masse brandishing of smart phones took place and confirmation that the beef wellington 'rumour' was true. The hapless waiter returned to take beef wellington orders from practically everyone at the table.

There were no beefs about the beef, the wine flowed - an enchanting chiante for me if I recall - the conversation was sparkling and the birthday boy held forth like a king of the realm surrounded en famille.  As we had only previously known him as 'the guy with the mouse trap attached to the front of his pants', and decided that perhaps this was his finest hour, we have steered clear of him ever since to avoid the possibility of sullying the memory of a wonderful evening.

Well remembered !   Steer clear no more if you have the opportunity.  Ms. Slomo is especially welcome if you cannot make the connection.  The bridge is “in” for her. ;) 

“En famille”, translated means that “papa paie toujours pou tous ces repas!” .  

Archived