C trail red?

Baylaker

I’m sure this has been discussed in the past, but wondering if there’s a reason this section of C trail is still closed? Swampy? Shut down entirely? Too much snow? Just wondering if anyone has any answers. 5DCEEDC6-761D-4830-8B92-8BA791D5D4CA.thumb.png.d597ffca618d6abd94643792055c6e74.pngThanks!

It was discussed at length a couple weeks ago. C trail between Parry Sound and Sudbury. If I knew how to paste a link I would but back a few pages. 

33 minutes ago, Xfirecat said:

It was discussed at length a couple weeks ago. C trail between Parry Sound and Sudbury. If I knew how to paste a link I would but back a few pages. 

Should go yellow/ green by Saturday. It all has been groomed.Just need to stake the Magnetawan River ,Straight Lake and the Key River.Meet at the Shell in Pte au Baril on Saturday at 9:00 if you want to help.

Thanks guys

2 hours ago, gtserider said:

Should go yellow/ green by Saturday. It all has been groomed.Just need to stake the Magnetawan River ,Straight Lake and the Key River.Meet at the Shell in Pte au Baril on Saturday at 9:00 if you want to help.

gtserider shoot me a pm with club info up there,....currently building at Bying Inlet....have had a camp up there the last 20yrs.....planning on getting involved up there to.

Thanks

Archived