Sign in to follow this  
idletime

District 7 trail conditions update

The MSR clubs did a great job of making the trails perfect even though I thought it was going to be a bust last week . We had to trailer to Emsdale Thursday to ride but it was perfect, and with the Friday snow we were able to go anywhere right from Port Sydney. Thankyou club volunteers and also the landowners for making this years sled trip another success. Hopefully one more trip to North Bay southshore in March with the grandkids. 

• Like 1

The clubs are doing an awesome job. 

I agree. Left first thing and rode from Gravenhurst to Baysville and back. Took in 44 and 3 as part of the journey. 

All trails were were freshly groomed after a busy Family Day weekend. Quite an endeavour and really well done. Very much appreciated. 

• Like 1

Likewise-rode 37 & D to Sprucedale-excellent and lots of snow!

Did the same trip as above, Bracebridge to Sprucedale on the 20th via D and 37 (with a side excursion on 84) trails were very good, but beware of the two Moose turds on 37 :)

2 hours ago, Muskoka Bill said:

Did the same trip as above, Bracebridge to Sprucedale on the 20th via D and 37 (with a side excursion on 84) trails were very good, but beware of the two Moose turds on 37 :)

A holy Crap moment?

The holy crap moment came on a blind corner when I rubbed skiis with a  person coming the other direction as me