NCDN Facebook updates...

Turbo Doo

What the world is NCDN?

I am familiar with the Corridor du Nord.

Just didn't recognize the brev.

CanadianBacon.jpg

2 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

:poke2:...Northern Corridor Du Nord....

NCDN.......

Seems as tho there is some redundancy going on there eh?

Besides, Halfway is in Algoma, not up on 11.

52 minutes ago, Ox said:

Seems as tho there is some redundancy going on there eh?

Besides, Halfway is in Algoma, not up on 11.

Not in a bilingual province

We appreciate you, Jeff :-)

6 minutes ago, sledjunk said:

We appreciate you, Jeff :-)

Thanks Jeff, I have every club in Ontario north of barrie on Facebook and it's a great spot for the quickest info most time. 

Thanks to the folks in the TATA district too. :icon_steer:

6 hours ago, Ox said:

I am familiar with the Corridor du Nord.

Just didn't recognize the brev.

CanadianBacon.jpg

The bottom headline is maddening. The selective 'enforcement' sucked. Flagged thru a check by the Bancroft OPP 1 weekend & 4 of us got pinched near MacTier the next weekend for 'not displaying registration numbers'. Cop was 'nice' enough to write 1 ticket for the 4 of us to split the cost of...

7 hours ago, revrnd said:

The bottom headline is maddening. The selective 'enforcement' sucked. Flagged thru a check by the Bancroft OPP 1 weekend & 4 of us got pinched near MacTier the next weekend for 'not displaying registration numbers'. Cop was 'nice' enough to write 1 ticket for the 4 of us to split the cost of...

Why was someone not displaying registration numbers ?  One sled owner didn't do their job of following the rules ?

Ox, is that you in the pic ??  Some tough you are ... I stay home when it's that cold ... when I was a younger man, however .... :D 

4 hours ago, Denis007 said:

I stay home when it's that cold ... when I was a younger man, however .... :D 

Jan 1997

4 hours ago, Denis007 said:

Why was someone not displaying registration numbers ?  One sled owner didn't do their job of following the rules ?

We all had custom registration numbers. Number size & colour followed the letter of the regs.

After a letter writing campaign during the following offseason, the MTO relented & allowed sledders to use their own number.

That being said I have seen sleds w/ numbers cut in a font that is hard to decipher or a colour that almost blends in w/ the colour of hood.

5 minutes ago, AceRacer said:

Francophones make up 3.5% of Ontario's population, about 500000 out of a population of 14.3 million....

In Northern Ontario, it is predominately Francophone. The ratio is close to 75% (self-identify as "Francophone") to 25% Anglophone....especially in the NCDN.

Archived