Sled thief caught

Sneaks

Just saw this in the news, looks like a sled thief scum was apprehended fleeing from a RIDE program.  I'll do the usual official 'innocent until proven guilty' as I do respect justice system proving in court over mob and internet justice, but actions fleeing certainly would seem to validate he was the thief in question.

https://www.kitchenerpost.ca/news-story/9165734-kitchener-man-facing-several-charges-after-stealing-snowmobiles-fleeing-police/

I certainly hope that he gets more than a slap on the wrist for this however based on the sentences judges have been passing out, I don't have much faith in an adequate sentence being given.

What a total Dirtbag ! Really glad nobody was hurt in the fleeing attempt. Nothing, nobody and nobody's property matters to these scumbags. They just "take." I hope he "takes" some serious jail time. I don't care or need to hear the outcome of the Justice system's findings on this one ! Thanks to the Minden OPP on this one !

1 hour ago, IQ TURBO said:

I know what would happen if he came around my place..8-)

Ya, you would get to go to jail for stopping him, and he would get to go free.

1 hour ago, Dave K said:

Ya, you would get to go to jail for stopping him, and he would get to go free.

I thought about that.  Our justice system doing its finest. 

Kinda reminds me of the guy in Texas, defending his home against home invaders, and he goes to jail, and they are free and get to sue him.. 

20 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

I certainly hope that he gets more than a slap on the wrist for this however based on the sentences judges have been passing out, I don't have much faith in an adequate sentence being given.

"fled......injured himself, police say."

Archived