update

Wildbill

An update on our struggles. The Piston Bully is out 24/7 right now covering what it can . We have been blessed with a fresh snowfall on top of an ice base we do have some water issues that we have to heal up after last weeks liquid sunshine. everything has been groomed once at least since the warm up. The OFSC has come to the rescue with the Tucker allowing us to borrow parts from a machine that they are refurbishing to get ours going< Gavster will be picking them up and with luck Kirk will have it going by tomorrow night we ar doing what we can in an imperfect world please remember that the folks that make this happen are taking time away from the sport that they love so much they do all this work to make it happen instead of riding. Special thanks go out to the landowners,volunteers,directors and executive as well as those that step up and buy passes 

I got to play today with the big toys. Team South Seguin is strong because of its team members thank you boys and girls land owners volunteers and supporters you make it happen. I groomed C to halls today and all of 201 as well as c103d to 201. every inch of our trail system has been hit twice in the last 72 hours despite the Tucker being down we have a great team ! Your Team South Seguin gives tirelessly to do what we can and thank you for your support I am humbled to be president of this group they make me proud every day. A special thanks to the OFSC for letting us us borrow a part from another groomer to get it done for the first time in over 30 years with the OFSC I feel that they have our backs and are supporting us THANK YOU!!!!! ecause of the efforts of the OFSC we once again have two operating groomers out tonight . I feel the passion for our sport from the OFSC and I cannot believe that I am saying this !

IMG_20190209_093423.jpg

IMG_20190209_181038.jpg

IMG_20190209_182857.jpg

IMG_20190209_182903.jpg

Thanks Bill.  That looks awesome.  You guys are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trails were great this weekend.  The added snow coming Tuesday and the rest of the week will make it ideal again for the area.

A1 as usual can't say enough trails were in great shape considering the roller coaster  week you guys had to deal with.

Glad you had some fun with the groomer Bill, it almost looked like you knew what you were doing Lol!!      (Just Kidding awesome job)

Was that you Sat evening

1.jpg

It was another busy weekend in our area for sure. Last week started a little rough with the Tucker down with a bad shift cable but ended on a high note with both machines running and lots of fresh snow. The grooming team had made the best of it and the result was very muc appreciated by many. The Piston Bully was out of service for a while on Monday as the drag was developing cracks in the frame and had to be repaired and reinforced this drag is 19 years old and is on its third grooming tractor. As well the Tucker went down again yesterday with the heater blower motor failing this leaves the operator without the ability to keep the windows clear and on a cold night like last night one simply must have a heater. On a lighter note Jen and I ran across a pair of young men in a diesel kubota on trail 211 with a groomer on it helping flatten out the portages thanks guys!

Archived