Oh baby!...

Turbo Doo

Be prepared to push snow on the trails west of Hearst. Grooming has been temporarily suspended. Not authorized to say more than that, but wouldn't want to see anyone get snowed in so I feel obligated to give you the heads up.

I love it:right_on:

19 minutes ago, Claire Voyant said:

Be prepared to push snow on the trails west of Hearst. Grooming has been temporarily suspended. Not authorized to say more than that, but wouldn't want to see anyone get snowed in so I feel obligated to give you the heads up.

thank you!!

23 minutes ago, Claire Voyant said:

Natives friging up life in Canada. All because some a-ho decided he needed no insurance or helmet while running a trap line on General use crown land, NOT the reserve where no helmet is allowed.

25 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

Looks like the North, is gonna be the place to be...:cool::icon_dance-cpatch::evil2::whatever:...

Screenshot_20190207-120347_Weather Network.jpg

Can I get a woot woot woot??

50 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

Looks like the North, is gonna be the place to be...:cool::icon_dance-cpatch::evil2::whatever:...

Screenshot_20190207-120347_Weather Network.jpg

We are leaving Muskoka tomorrow at 7 am heading north .should be a interesting trip .then some off trail on Sat morn .woot woot

1 hour ago, Nunz said:

all good for a woot woot woot... unless you're driving in the midlle of it. Now sledding is a whole different story.

Bring extra fuel, sleds will probably working harder by the sounds of it. But yeah, 30-40cm sounds like fun forsure!

Currently on manitoulin island and riding in freezing rain.

Should have stayed at camp.

Just started snowing hard in Dubreuilville should have rode to Hearst today dam fake weather man

Trucks and sleds loaded up ,going north no matter rd conditions ,stopping at Gilles in new liskeard for lunch and a stretch ,hanging out with wifey a bit tonight to tell her how much I will miss her 

6 hours ago, Nunz said:

Woot woot woot buddy :evil2:

5 hours ago, 02Sled said:

all good for a woot woot woot... unless you're driving in the midlle of it. Now sledding is a whole different story.

Rode from north of Tata Chika Pika to New Liskeard in a heavy snowfall. Sure glad I wasnt driving in it.

6 hours ago, 02Sled said:

Give er 02Sled. Truck and trailer swaying away, between  North Bay and New liskeard.  All part of the NCDN experience..:ehh:

Never a dull moment. 

52146461_2124670440935679_24482001039665

51417453_2124671217602268_84142315902043

51417522_2124670550935668_71823655587450

GOOD morning .... :evil2:

Whiteouts port Sydney  to Kearny on 11

55 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

Oh baby.. you better be ready for us there Buddy..:evil2::icon_dance-cpatch:

LOL, we will be there first lol.

Archived