Dubreuilville to Hearst

2 hours ago, Denis007 said:

Yes I was. Local trails are in excellent condition too.

The pool and hot tub are significant advantages, but the heated garage is a necessity for some.  Depends on your needs. 

I like it, cause everytime i call, i just say my name, and the dates, and they already know my rooms i want..8-)

Lots of snow broke trail all the way to Hornepayne 

1 hour ago, 1049 said:

Lots of snow broke trail all the way to Hornepayne 

On open trails those turbos don't feel the deep stuff like less powered sleds.

3 hours ago, AC+YA said:

On open trails those turbos don't feel the deep stuff like less powered sleds.

Just got to Hearst snow is crazy deep from Hornepayne to Hearst just one turbo now 

DCAB4BC4-BF7D-49F9-B577-DBB77012DAF6.jpeg

3 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

Awesome. How did you find the yellow section coming into Hearst?. Any concerns?. 

Thanks..

Lots of drifting snow snow is crazy deep north of Hornpayne 

Groomer was heading north from Hornpayne followed a group so made it ok

7 minutes ago, 1049 said:

Groomer was heading north from Hornpayne followed a group so made ok 

Thanks. We are through in a week,  so i would assume from Hearst to where Hornepayne takes over will be well worn down, and hopefully groomed with any luck from god..

Ride safe..

1 hour ago, IQ TURBO said:

Thanks. We are through in a week,  so i would assume from Hearst to where Hornepayne takes over will be well worn down, and hopefully groomed with any luck from god..

Ride safe..

You should be fine in a week  it wasn’t that bad along the highway 

As IQ just posted in the other thread the A trail West of Hearst was just put back to Green status.  I got an email last night while I was out that the Voyageurs would be grooming west to where they meet with our trail today.  From Facebook I also know that Dubreuilville is doing/did their half of the D108A trail today.  We did our section north of town yesterday, and our groomer left around 3 this afternoon to go South to the Kaby river.  By tomorrow morning the entire run from Dub to Hearst will be freshly groomed in the past 48 hours.   Keep in mind this whole area received a lot of snow the past few days and it will take a few grooming to firm up.  Some of the corners will wash out quickly because of this.  I know we will look to regroom our section as soon as possible for this reason, can't speak for the other clubs but we all have similar standards.  

Awesome thanks Matt our return trip should be fantastic 

8 minutes ago, matt17 said:

As IQ just posted in the other thread the A trail West of Hearst was just put back to Green status.  I got an email last night while I was out that the Voyageurs would be grooming west to where they meet with our trail today.  From Facebook I also know that Dubreuilville is doing/did their half of the D108A trail today.  We did our section north of town yesterday, and our groomer left around 3 this afternoon to go South to the Kaby river.  By tomorrow morning the entire run from Dub to Hearst will be freshly groomed in the past 48 hours.   Keep in mind this whole area received a lot of snow the past few days and it will take a few grooming to firm up.  Some of the corners will wash out quickly because of this.  I know we will look to regroom our section as soon as possible for this reason, can't speak for the other clubs but we all have similar standards.  

Keep up the good work Matt. Thanks and again we appreciate all you guys hard work..

Archived