Southern Ontario is pooched!

Baylaker

Looks like Southern Ontario is getting a reprieve. It's been snowing heavily all day in Toronto near the airport. A friend near London tells me they are getting "clobbered" with snow. The snow in front of my wife's Escape is apparently just about up to the bumper.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

Looks like Southern Ontario is getting a reprieve. It's been snowing heavily all day in Toronto near the airport. A friend near London tells me they are getting "clobbered" with snow. The snow in front of my wife's Escape is apparently just about up to the bumper.

We maybe have an inch in stratford.   :(  

Between 3-4” here. All fluff though. Nothing major, started around 9am and just finished about a half hour ago

32 minutes ago, ZR SLEDHEAD said:

Here in Scarberia, substantial snow with crazy huge drifts in both my driveways.

Has the army been dispatched.:icon_snow::rolleyes:

I saw on Twitter today that Burlington is rationing it salt due to a province wide shortage of salt.  I imagine the salt shortage is related to the strike in Goderich this past summer

5 hours ago, 02Sled said:

What Dave K said about the army.:poke2:

Archived