PS conditions and rain on the way home

WinderFab

This afternoon driving home from Parry Sound it started to rain just south of mactier and by the time I got to whites falls rd it was pouring rain. Seen plenty of cars in the ditch from the freezing rain in the morning.

I have quite a few km so far this year and I wasn’t in a rush to start riding on Saturday being the freeloaders weekend, started on the Sequin “C103D” from the bear lake area, headed west to Tim’s for coffee and fuel Seguin was in great condition freshly groomed, North up to the 200 series through town was great again, jump on the C-Alt to the 403 decided to hang a left and play around on the 409 and 402 again freshly groomed, 402 to the C north, C North was good all the way up to the 604, took the 604 to C104D, C104D to C102D, up the C102D to 600 and back down to the C104D to Dunchurch for fuel, over all the C104D could of been better in sections but overall wasn’t to bad considering the rocky terrain, continued on the C104D to Magnetawan, from the mag I decided to backtrack on the C104D a bit and go down the C101 towards the Seguin “C103D” and back to the cabin, C101 was just awesome.

Not sure if he’s a member on here, I had a red sidewinder tailing me down the C101, too much fun.. 

This morning took a little ride before heading home, I decided to hit the C101 again as its just to much fun, C103D and C101 freshly groomed overnight, took the C101 to the 800 series which were in great shape and back down the C101.

Like always PS clubs did an amazing job preparing the trails, who ever grooms the C101 god bless you, you did an awesome job like always. Got to be my favourite trail.. 

Just hope they are wrong with the 15-20 mm rain. 

Awesome club saw groomer pass our place three times.Took wife out for the first time after a couple of

years of not being able to ride,trails were just perfect. Can't say thank you enough

2019.jpg

Don't think we were supposed to get that much rain yesterday, we bailed yesterday morning, hope most others did as well.

9 hours ago, Wildbill said:

Thank you for the kind words the crews here try very hard 

Bill I’ve been supporting the South Seguin club since day one and will continue to do so just because of the pride and the hard work that the crews put into the trail system.. 

Rode early Sunday, and drove out from the staging area in the afternoon.  Even at 30 kmh, truck and trailer were drifting randomly.  Once on the highway, it was smooth sailing.  

No ofsc trails were were harmed in the making of this photo. :D

C0D70AE8-F02E-42A8-9A10-A6FDF52D59FA.jpeg

8 hours ago, dirtybeacher said:

Rode early Sunday, and drove out from the staging area in the afternoon.  Even at 30 kmh, truck and trailer were drifting randomly.  Once on the highway, it was smooth sailing.  

No ofsc trails were were harmed in the making of this photo. :D

C0D70AE8-F02E-42A8-9A10-A6FDF52D59FA.jpeg

lol the disclaimer was a good idea 

Archived