Great Lake run today

GrizzlyGriff

300 km. Pigeon to Sturgeon to Cameron  to Mountain  to 12 mile lake to Kashabog to Kushog to Big Hawk to Kenissis to Halliburton Lake. Tabletop all the way

Yamahafan joined us as he just moved to my Lake.  I think we have a new member to our crew 

You both on Pigeon?

I'm on north east side directly east of red rock is

All these years and I've never done that type of lake run, sounds like fun

1 hour ago, JohnnyB said:

You both on Pigeon?

I'm on north east side directly east of red rock is

All these years and I've never done that type of lake run, sounds like fun

It was fun. Grizz and his crew are the best. I thank these guys extensively for the tour. What a blast. 

Thanks once again for having me.

On 2/1/2019 at 9:46 PM, GrizzlyGriff said:

300 km. Pigeon to Sturgeon to Cameron  to Mountain  to 12 mile lake to Kashabog to Kushog to Big Hawk to Kenissis to Halliburton Lake. Tabletop all the way

Hey GrizzlyGriff,

Ever extend the invite to other OC'ers? I would love to do this ride with an experienced guide and see how everything connects!!! 

15 minutes ago, Turbo Burgo said:

Hey GrizzlyGriff,

Ever extend the invite to other OC'ers? I would love to do this ride with an experienced guide and see how everything connects!!! 

Grizzlygriff made the offer last year but all the trails closed up before we had a chance to ride. Hopefully this year the trip may happen again. I would also like to come on the ride.

Jerry

1 hour ago, Turbo Burgo said:

Hey GrizzlyGriff,

From all that I have heard... get your water wings out and maybe a rain suit over your snowmobile suit. Lots of water and slush on the ice.

Will be planning as soon as trails and lakes refresh. Will announce here at the time.  Thanks for the interest 

Archived