North Bay Staging area

volunteer2

Thanks so much Brian      Our Daughter is really loving it at Nipissing and North Bay    We have been up alot  in the last few months.  The city and the people are all very nice. Even got great advice from a muscle car guy about which rims to put on the Chevelle.  And enjoy watching the Battalion  play  even if the Rangers aren't in     LOL

There is also a lot at the end of cranberry rd. leading to Lk. Nipissing on SSR703 near Callander.

1 hour ago, volunteer2 said:

Thanks so much Brian      Our Daughter is really loving it at Nipissing and North Bay    We have been up alot  in the last few months.  The city and the people are all very nice. Even got great advice from a muscle car guy about which rims to put on the Chevelle.  And enjoy watching the Battalion  play  even if the Rangers aren't in     LOL

We were Centennials season ticket holders every year but didn’t renew with Battalion because they wouldn’t give us our seats at centre ice.  I don’t think they will be there in 5 years.  We are in Kitchener now and go to many of the Titans basketball games.

23 minutes ago, bbakernbay said:

Well that is a kick in the shorts. Guess I am going to have to make other plans. No Wacky Wings and ballet visit this weekend.

Uber....

There is a parking area on the east side of the city. In Armstrong Park on Lakeside Drive south of Hwy 63. Trout Lake is across the street.

Ive used it in the past.

27 minutes ago, revrnd said:

There is a parking area on the east side of the city. In Armstrong Park on Lakeside Drive south of Hwy 65. Trout Lake is across the street.

Ive used it in the past.

NBSC has removed that from the Parking lists as apparently it has not been plowed.  Very disappointing, excellent location to stage.

7 hours ago, bbakernbay said:

NBSC has removed that from the Parking lists as apparently it has not been plowed.  Very disappointing, excellent location to stage.

That sucks. Maybe my friend down the street can let sledders use his driveway? He's a stone's throw from the beach access.

20 hours ago, bbakernbay said:

It is indeed plowed and there are people parked there daily. I've used this spot a few times so far this year - I don't think it was plowed at all in Dec. but is now. Its just down the street from me and I drive by everyday.

23 hours ago, volunteer2 said:

I am looking for a location to leave the truck and trailer for a few hours to go for a ride in North Bay.  Please and thanks for any help  

When are you riding today? I am thinking about taking a solo jaunt to Mattawa and back.. ill see where I end up... 

On 1/28/2019 at 11:15 AM, bbakernbay said:

Just spoke to the guy at the Travelodge, and they are apparently getting the trail fixed ASAP. Said it should be good by Friday. It is passable now, but should be better soon.

Booked in Friday night.

4 minutes ago, Zertrider said:

Just spoke to the guy at the Travelodge, and they are apparently getting the trail fixed ASAP. Said it should be good by Friday. It is passable now, but should be better soon.

Booked in Friday night.

Thank you, I will pass along to SSRSC and NBSC.  Glad to hear they stepped up.

Just now, bbakernbay said:

Thank you, I will pass along to SSRSC and NBSC.  Glad to hear they stepped up.

Yep. As they should. That trail directly serves them and brings them a ton of bookings I am sure.

On 1/28/2019 at 10:12 AM, -crz- said:

There is also a lot at the end of cranberry rd. leading to Lk. Nipissing on SSR703 near Callander.

Did this and worked perfectly    Thanks for everyones help    Had a real nice ride in the area  before the freezing rain shut us down    And Brian  if you going to a Ranger game let me know and we could meet up     Nick

Archived