Denis 007 and AC+YA.... Ice Scratchers..

Turbo Doo

There's likely going to be a lot more ice building up in the tunnel. Expect it.

13 minutes ago, Denis007 said:

There's likely going to be a lot more ice building up in the tunnel. Expect it.

I plan on using them, when needed, of course.. I would expect ice buildup also. Last weekend in Quebec when we were out riding in -40, ice buildup was incredible on my 850, before ice scratcher installation...

1 hour ago, IQ TURBO said:

I plan on using them, when needed, of course.. I would expect ice buildup also. Last weekend in Quebec when we were out riding in -40, ice buildup was incredible on my 850, before ice scratcher installation...

no offence jeffy boy,but are you off your meds...-40 in Quebec...,thats incredible...you don't even speak the language

6 minutes ago, white dragon said:

no offence jeffy boy,but are you off your meds...-40 in Quebec...,thats incredible...you don't even speak the language

Hahah!. I sure could have used some meds last weekend. Freaking cold. If you could of only seen the look on the Dutchmans face when we left Val dor and Rouyn and it was -42 both mornings..:whatever:

4 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

Hahah!. I sure could have used some meds last weekend. Freaking cold. If you could of only seen the look on the Dutchmans face when we left Val dor and Rouyn and it was -42 both mornings..:whatever:

I can imagine,you trying to knock the old bird off

53 minutes ago, white dragon said:

FB_IMG_1515294492851.jpg.991dc70b9b55e8cb689359a750581d76.jpg

Archived