Port Sydney conditions

Muskoka cat guy

Havent been out yet. But the groomers were out last night. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Was out yesterday aft and trails were rough in places but with the snow yesterday and grooming last night they should be in not bad shape for the weekend.

3 minutes ago, Muskoka cat guy said:

thinking about going today

If you stray from the stake line on mary lk watch out for the drifts as they were hard as concrete yesterday.

31 minutes ago, zx7rr said:

If you stray from the stake line on mary lk watch out for the drifts as they were hard as concrete yesterday.

He wont need to worry, he barely crawls across the lakes lol.

• Haha 2

I seen the groomed trail at D and Stephenson 1 this morn after the groom and it looked nice

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nunz said:

Nunz your time is up February 3 and make sure your burgers and butter tarts are top notch.

Ya,  but by gar it's questionable going north from there along the pipeline.

6 hours ago, Nunz said:

What's he riding now?

21 minutes ago, Blake G said:

What's he riding now?

lol, still his Poo Poo

Got out for a ride today, bumpy on the east side to the baysville T, hope they groom this tonight, south of there towards purbrook was excellent. Came back and its groomed to deerhurst but still bumpy. Scratchers would be a good idea. Heading south on D this evening with the GF. Might go to Careys for wings if we make it in time. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Steve F6 said:

Got out for a ride today, bumpy on the east side to the baysville T, hope they groom this tonight, south of there towards purbrook was excellent. Came back and its groomed to deerhurst but still bumpy. Scratchers would be a good idea. Heading south on D this evening with the GF. Might go to Careys for wings if we make it in time. 

Let  us the trail  update if you get out 

1 hour ago, Blake G said:

What's he riding now?

The couch.

I enjoyed riding with you yesterday and getting the tour, Reevester. Too bad I'm too old to keep up!

4 minutes ago, Blake G said:

I enjoyed riding with you yesterday and getting the tour, Reevester. Too bad I'm too old to keep up!

Was waiting to see Glenn hot on my tail but he must have been shaking the cobwebs out. :lol:

I have no issues riding, waiting and listening to Bryan so I look forward to a ride again Blake lol. 

Edited by reevester
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, reevester said:

The couch.

Kyle your working Blake and i riding the trails hahahaha

7 hours ago, Nunz said:

Nunz your time is up February 3 and make sure your burgers and butter tarts are top notch.

27 minutes ago, catinental couch said:

Hey. That's my sled.:icon_tinykitball:

No doubt. :icon_lolsign:

So we went down D to ghurst last night and hgr section was rough, there is a nasty rock sticking up by the turn in the gas line so be aware, sno bombers was ok but icy, met their groomer on the way down, snocrest section was rough and icy but not bad for their first pass with the groomer. Wings were excellent at Careys. Fresh 3" of lake effect snow this a.m. in port! Woot woot!:snow-141:

• Like 1

Trails took a beating this weekend but the base held up well. Still need a bit more snow to fill in the bad spots on the east side that keep getting blown out from traffic. Ran down to baysville today, over to Raven lake up 64 to 68 Kawagama lake, 64 to 65 to d101 stopped at the asc shelter, down 77 to LOB to 54 and back to freds place for a warm up. All trails were pretty good and should be excellent once the groomers packs down the fresh snow.

• Like 1

rode ghurtst to Huntsville and back.  Still trying to figure out why I saw an arctic cat alpha out on the trails.

Edited by 04nightfire