Club websites hosted by ClubHosting. Need help.

Corners Guy

15 hours ago, zoso said:

We really do need new legislation in regards to suing  a club. It is an off road experience, not an engineered ride.

AMEN!!!

A local club announced they were open, pre-storm on Saturday. They mentioned they were open, save one section, under yellow, and that the ITG would not be updated for 4 days.

(Tuesday, by my count)

I went out, and had a blast, logged 150k.

4 days may not seem like much, but as others have mentioned, a lot can happen in 4 days.

Last year, that 4 days for some clubs would have been 25% of their season.

It's raining now. 

Sorry, but if the ITG is going to be word of law, regarding trespassing, 4 days of lag is unsustainable.

I don't profess to understand what the problem is, but if my club says open on FB, and I go out and ride with the trail patrol and club executive, while the ITG says stay home and wait, who's the idiot here?

2 minutes ago, manotickmike said:

A local club announced they were open, pre-storm on Saturday. They mentioned they were open, save one section, under yellow, and that the ITG would not be updated for 4 days.

(Tuesday, by my count)

4 days may not seem like much, but as others have mentioned, a lot can happen in 4 days.

It's raining now. 

Sorry, but if the ITG is going to be word of law, regarding trespassing, 4 days of lag is unsustainable.

I don't profess to understand what the problem is, but if my club says open on FB, and I go out and ride with the trail patrol and club executive, while the ITG says stay home and wait, who's the idiot here?

I sure would like to know the real reason for the 4 day delay to the ITG

To give you an example of how well Facebook works for sled clubs, 11 hours ago The Kap Snowrovers posted this on their Facebook page:

A 17" inch water main broke along highway 11 next to the top " A ". A very small section of the top " A " had to be closed for safety purposes. Those of you who need to travel through Kapuskasing, use the edge of highway for approximately 500 yards to continue on the top " A ". Hopefully everything will return to normal tomorrow morning. Keep an eye out for the interactive trail map. Drive safe, sober and ENJOY.

I have their Facebook page "Liked" so I don't have to go looking for the info. It automatically gets put on my facebook page

15 minutes ago, they posted that :

The work along the "A" trail is now finalized and the trail is now available.

1 hour ago, manotickmike said:

(Tuesday, by my count)

It's raining now. 

The club executive by the sound of it for having a 4 day delay

Archived