E trail from Bushwolf lake to harburn road .. YIKES

Anyone wanting to try out E trail towards the new re route to Whitney ( bushwolf lake to Harburn road) should go the long way around.

Hali should be out there provding new carbides for anyone going through there. Should not be yellow unless you are atv'in.

Went through there on Saturday, the new snow helped, still lots of good size rocks on trail,believe it must have been bad before the snow.

is that how logging is done now?ripping the trees out by the roots with the backhoe? What a mess!

the greenies would freak if they saw that.

9 minutes ago, guppy said:

Went through there on Saturday, the new snow helped, still lots of good size rocks on trail,believe it must have been bad before the snow.

is that how logging is done now?ripping the trees out by the roots with the backhoe? What a mess!

the greenies would freak if they saw that.

That’s not logging...they are widening the road into camp Gan Israel so they can get their buses in easier. I think we as a group are lucky to be able to use their summer road as a trail in the winter.

My bad, always been a good section of trail.

• 4 weeks later...

We rode that trail on Thursday and my back is killing me .

We know the groomer was going out on Thurs. night , I hope the weekenders get a better ride than we did. !   I would personally like to thank the asshats who are responsible for all the closures in the area ! 

Our ride to Whitney was very hit and miss as far as conditions go ; You groomer guys have a tough system to take care of ---  Thank You !

On 2/22/2019 at 6:11 PM, bucko said:

We rode that trail on Thursday and my back is killing me .

We know the groomer was going out on Thurs. night , I hope the weekenders get a better ride than we did. !   I would personally like to thank the asshats who are responsible for all the closures in the area ! 

Our ride to Whitney was very hit and miss as far as conditions go ; You groomer guys have a tough system to take care of ---  Thank You !

Closure Has nothing to do with asshats, unless you're referring to  Lawyers!

Archived