soupkids

Get well soup,  sounds like you have a great family and they need you.

There are many trails in Life, but only one True Trail... hoping you'll be riding it soon, Soup. Best to you in your struggle.

More of a lurker than anything here on the OC, but please stay strong and seek all the help you can get, however that may be. If that includes selling all your equipment to stay afloat, do it. My wife works in the mental health field and I hear the stories ever single day about the struggles families deal with in the hospitals, but no struggle is harder than the families left behind when someone cannot take it any longer. There is help out there, and although some never find the help they need, others do, and get back on a path to feeling good about life. It is still a struggle, but coping strategies make it better.

All the best Soup. Beat this thing, love reading all your posts. 

Currently on a 3 day hold in the psyc ward.

My Psychologist had mr brought over by the police yesterday, I was not happy at all.

when I leave here friday I will have a psychiatrist and a psychologist looking after my mental health, I was doing a terrible job of it.

I'm hoping  to be out on the snow saturday.

I will have very limited net access and NO phone or text access till I get out of here.

8 hours ago, soupkids said:

Currently on a 3 day hold in the psyc ward.

My Psychologist had mr brought over by the police yesterday, I was not happy at all.

when I leave here friday I will have a psychiatrist and a psychologist looking after my mental health, I was doing a terrible job of it.

I'm hoping  to be out on the snow saturday.

I will have very limited net access and NO phone or text access till I get out of here.

That's what all of us enjoy about the sport, just out there riding enjoying the scenery. Take care of yourself.

Sometimes a crisis is what it takes to get attention.

BE the squeaky wheel, Soup.

Show us how it's done.

You can beat this. 

3 hours ago, manotickmike said:

Sometimes a crisis is what it takes to get attention.

BE the squeaky wheel, Soup.

Show us how it's done.

You can beat this

I Hope so.

not feeling  like  it right now that's for sure.

I should mention this past friday I tried to take my own life,unsuccessful as you can see.

I'm at a point where i don'y know what to do but living isn't a part of of it.

everybody talks about your family and friends their pain,what about mine.

physical and mental, when do I come first !!

You've got an entire community routing for you. Reaching out is the first step. My soupkids soup bowls are precious to me and so are you. 

FB_IMG_1548430865312.jpg

FB_IMG_1548430877692.jpg

24 minutes ago, soupkids said:

I Hope so.

not feeling  like  it right now that's for sure.

Kevin, If you want to ride with us on Saturday and can meet us at the Rock Pine in the am let me know, would love to spend the day with you again. Message me if you can and I will give you details my friend.

Kevin

Never met you and not sure what you are going through. The bottom line is this. You need help. Not from anyone on here, or snowmobiles  but professionally trained medical/psychiatric personnel or professional organisations. While everyone has your best interest at heart you need competent medical help. If your not getting it where you are, get in your car and drive south to the Toronto area. Not that our doctors are better but in reality we have more of them. Do something different if what you are getting is not helping. Good luck!

I have found these websites for you to help. Use them and help yourself. 

https://thelifelinecanada.ca/help/

https://suicideprevention.ca/need-help/

http://www.suicide.org/hotlines/international/canada-suicide-hotlines.html

1 hour ago, Nunz said:

Kevin, If you want to ride with us on Saturday and can meet us at the Rock Pine in the am let me know, would love to spend the day with you again. Message me if you can and I will give you details my friend.

I'll text you when I'm home.

freedom daytoday

7 hours ago, soupkids said:

I should mention this past friday I tried to take my own life,unsuccessful as you can see.

I'm at a point where i don'y know what to do but living isn't a part of of it.

everybody talks about your family and friends their pain,what about mine.

physical and mental, when do I come first !!

You come first right now! Help for you is all around you. There are a lot of wise people here and as UtS just said, professional help is not far away and there are people close by to help you get there. Use whatever/whoever to get what you need. It can happen!!!!

Archived