soupkids

I'll be offline for a while.

I'm in the hospital.

Not sure how long I will be in.

Will be thinking of you buddy and hope everything works out for you. You know where to reach me if you need anything at all.

Nunz

Get well soup... hope everything works out well.

Get well Soup. Looking forward to your return.

41 minutes ago, lastzrt said:

Get on the mend and around this bend Soup.

It's not really a bend to be honest.

More like a cliff, a very steep drop off.

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Get well soon.

Good luck Soup.  Hope you are better soon.

Looks like a minum 3 days.

Soup, it was a pleasure to meet you last winter. I wish you all the best in your battle, and please stay positive. It has worked for many of us.

Rick

Good luck Soup and get better REALLY quick.

Some of you on here know my struggles some Don't, nunz does for sure.

Last November I was arrested and spent 4 days in jail for holding the OPP ERT team at bay for 6 + hours at my camp in manitoulin.

Sought help in many different avenues, some worked, most didn't.

One of the first things Is "here is a hand full pills" you should be good to go now, follow up with you family doctor, honestly what does a family doctor know about somebody looseing their crap, not much.

I managed to get into contact with  great psychotherapist who seed to be helping a little, baby steps.

Then this past Friday I came unglued on all sides of the box.

I do finally realized that I have nothing left to put into the sport nor can I afford the sport much longer.

Bill are piling up faster that I have funds to pay them, unless I start a fire sale soo I will loose the house by year end.

I've seen criss workers and 4 different physicists, pipular linr "tell me your store" after 5 or 6 times it gets old fast.

Do u need help, yes I do badly.

How do I see this finally ending for me, in death.

We are all pulling for you buddy be strong 

all the best soup.  mental health issues are only just barely starting to get out from the stigma and starting to be recognized as actual health issues these days.  all the best in your healing, hope you're able to be on the mend the best you can.

soup its hard,dont give up...lots of help out there...your in our prayer's.

Please don't give up! I've only met you once (at Sledarama) and enjoyed the chat. Your presence here is always welcomed.

2 hours ago, soupkids said:

Some of you on here know my struggles some Don't, nunz does for sure.

Last November I was arrested and spent 4 days in jail for holding the OPP ERT team at bay for 6 + hours at my camp in manitoulin.

Sought help in many different avenues, some worked, most didn't.

One of the first things Is "here is a hand full pills" you should be good to go now, follow up with you family doctor, honestly what does a family doctor know about somebody looseing their crap, not much.

I managed to get into contact with  great psychotherapist who seed to be helping a little, baby steps.

Then this past Friday I came unglued on all sides of the box.

I do finally realized that I have nothing left to put into the sport nor can I afford the sport much longer.

Bill are piling up faster that I have funds to pay them, unless I start a fire sale soo I will loose the house by year end.

I've seen criss workers and 4 different physicists, pipular linr "tell me your store" after 5 or 6 times it gets old fast.

Do u need help, yes I do badly.

How do I see this finally ending for me, in death.

Kevin please accept my apologies for pushing your buttons and being annoying to you. I wish you the best and please try to look at all the good in your life, mainly the two great young men you have raised. 

Archived