Lake muskoka and Rosseau

DOM

guys are riding all over Brydon's Bay near us.

Hi Nunz ya i saw sleds going by my place in Milford bay

just wondering if anyone is running the whole lake yet 

I see the trails that run over to Lake Muskoka from Bracebridge are open so I am guessing yes they are,

Ran from Eilean Gowan past Pride's to Boston Pizza Sat.-good to go-a blow-up in G'hurst Bay & a few in the big lake-close to 18" between Browning & Pride's!

Anybody know what Lake Joe is like?

Planning a ride tomorrow. Leave house (Nobel) head through Parry Sound across the Seguin to the D trail before Sprucedale. Down to Port Sydney then over to Bracebridge, across Lake Muskoka to Gravenhurst for lunch at Boston Pizza. Then across Muskoka to Brandy Lake and on to Rosseau. Cross at Port Sandfield onto Lake Joe and back up to Gordon Bay then small trasils back to Nobel,

If anyone has intel on this route, please post or message me, thanks.

Curious as to where you'll be exiting Lake Muskoka to get to Brandy Lake.

I'd be very careful about Lake Joseph. Some years I've seen open water north of Foot's Bay, at times when Lake Muskoka was good sledding.

That route was blocked by a landowner about three or four winters ago, but I haven't checked since then.

Call Gordon Bay & ask them about ice conditions @ N. end of Joe

Roger that. Thank you very much.

Are you sure 

i am around the next bay and havent found that exit point

have you used it this year?

I don’t know about the old route (1)yet this year landowners blocked it all off 3 years ago

route 2 is right beside scarcliffe bay road and take it up (more land and roads but if you have snow on the road your ok)

6B1C98DE-EF7C-431C-AE27-1131504E816B.jpeg

Well we made it at the end of your trail #1. There are far too many bubblers around the big 3 lakes now, had to get on and off the lake. Went over to Rosseau and tried to get off the lake at Port Sandfield and a bubbler in the new boat house prvents from getting off the lake and under the bridge to get over to Jo. Grrrrrrrr

So how did you proceed?

1 hour ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Well we made it at the end of your trail #1. There are far too many bubblers around the big 3 lakes now, had to get on and off the lake. Went over to Rosseau and tried to get off the lake at Port Sandfield and a bubbler in the new boat house prvents from getting off the lake and under the bridge to get over to Jo. Grrrrrrrr

You go into bay @ Macassa Pt. on Rosseau/across Hall's Rd. & Peninsula Rd. onto Cumberland Bay on Joe

7 hours ago, Muskoka1 said:

You go into bay @ Macassa Pt. on Rosseau/across Hall's Rd. & Peninsula Rd. onto Cumberland Bay on Joe

Precisley!!

We used to run Riverdale years ago and get onto Jo also. The route you have abouve worked well!

14 hours ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Precisley!!

We used to run Riverdale years ago and get onto Jo also. The route you have abouve worked well!

That yellow boathouse @ Macassa Pt. used to be the Nielsen family of chocolate fame!

Archived