I'm out

soupkids

Sleds and trailer are up for sale.

I'm done

Sorry to hear soup, but everyone has to make their decisions.  all the best.

I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately due to continuous lack of snow in the south over the years. But I know as soon as I do sell them we’ll get snow. 

Are you fed up with all the idiots on the trail? I know we are. I think we’re going to really try stay away from weekend riding from now on.

Just now, Baylaker said:

I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately due to continuous lack of snow in the south over the years. But I know as soon as I do sell them we’ll get snow. 

Are you fed up with all the idiots on the trail? I know we are. I think we’re going to really try stay away from weekend riding from now on.

Weekday riding is  the way to go. Safer, faster, and just way better. I will ride on weekends, but it is an entirely different type of riding. Not to mention, the chances of getting a speeding ticket are almost nil on a weekday, as it is very rare to see cops with radar.

17 minutes ago, zoso said:

What happened. Are you ok?

No

Boy, he's Shirley got sumpthin' to say....

Someone's got a prybar?

This is a little shocking to me Soup!  I just got back in from a rare Sunday ride amd had a great time. Now to hear this sad news has me confused and concerned. 

What happened, you have always been so helpful and committed? Don't like to hear a good one leaving the sport. Hope it wasn't due to the bad ones?

4 hours ago, soupkids said:

Sleds and trailer are up for sale.

I'm done

Posts like this make me sad because I've felt this way more than once. Always a lot of balls in the air sometimes. Sometimes it just feels good to stop hitting your head against that brick wall...especially if you are a volunteer.

3 minutes ago, Claire Voyant said:

Posts like this make me sad because I've felt this way more than once. Always a lot of balls in the air sometimes. Sometimes it just feels good to stop hitting your head against that brick wall...especially if you are a volunteer.

I'm done EVERTHING !!!!

41 minutes ago, zoso said:

i just looked at the asking price for his stuff, he is going nowhere.

Insurance is pulled as of tomorrow morning.

I’m thinking this crappy start to winter will have guys bailing because of the weather issues 

22 minutes ago, soupkids said:

I'm done EVERTHING !!!!

Soup, you've contributed a lot to snowmobiling in your area and to this forum. You have made many friends here on OC. If there is anything we can do to help you please let us know. 

51 minutes ago, Muskoka Man said:

I’m thinking this crappy start to winter will have guys bailing because of the weather issues 

Conditions a really good here.

48 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Soup, you've contributed a lot to snowmobiling in your area and to this forum. You have made many friends here on OC. If there is anything we can do to help you please let us know. 

Sell my stuff

Just now, soupkids said:

Sell my stuff

If that's what you need help with then I for 1 will certainly try to help. I've seen the classified OC post for your sleds and trailer. I think it would be beneficial for you to make 3 separate ads, 1 for each item since the topic title you used doesn't include the second sled or the trailer. Any info you can include would be helpful such as the year and dimensions of your trailer, if it includes any extras or if the bearings have been done lately. Any extras or addt'l. info on the sleds would also be helpful.

I know a fella in Buffalo that is toying with the idea of a skidoo trailer for other porpoises, but Sudbury's a bit of a stretch.

On 1/20/2019 at 6:30 PM, soupkids said:

Insurance is pulled as of tomorrow morning.

And if your luck is like mine, the whole package will get stolen tomorrow.   

1 minute ago, scottyr said:

And if your luck is like mine, the whole package will get stolen tomorrow.   

Please, everything is insured.

8 minutes ago, soupkids said:

Please, everything is insured.

Soup,was hoping to meet up with you this year,missed you by a day last year.Puzzle ride same itinerary just one day out I hope you stick around here and keep  us abreast when Costco is open and when your favorite creek is frozen. Cheers.

3 minutes ago, gtserider said:

Soup,was hoping to meet up with you this year,missed you by a day last year.Puzzle ride same itinerary just one day out I hope you stick around here and keep  us abreast when Costco is open and when your favorite creek is frozen. Cheers.

Costco is open faily till 8:30 pm am my river is frozen

Archived