Really????????

KearneyCookhouse

Was in town today at Fetterleys, drove home, made a left on Rain Lake Road at the LCBO.  A lot of nice homes in this area,  sleds on the side of the road having a toilet break on the very small area between the houses just before the turn off to the Legion.  Walking distance to Suds or the Legion,  absolutely no excuse for this type of behavior.  Trails over private land keep getting shut down, Sledders blame the ATV season, ATV people blame the Sledders.  Owners are fed up with toileting, baby wipes everywhere, water bottles, oil and other vehicle additives, cigarette packs, gum and snack wrappers.  The toileting is the worse.  Guys stopping en masse in a residential area having a leak is absolutely disgusting.  No wonder landowners shut down trails over private property.  Something has to be done before you lose all your private trails..

I’m a member of the Algonquin atv club and also two ofsc tags buyer and yes this is getting worse ,why do people have to act like this ,I’m sure they don’t do it on their own property 

50 minutes ago, zoso said:

Better than this in front of your house..SAM_4159.thumb.JPG.3f5b785d6a15ebd30a0a2a08f877ff67.JPG

They would only try doing it once here.

12 hours ago, Muskoka Man said:

I’m a member of the Algonquin atv club and also two ofsc tags buyer and yes this is getting worse ,why do people have to act like this ,I’m sure they don’t do it on their own property 

Time for the rest of us to start taking pictures of these idiots where they are identifiable and posting them for the world to see. Perhaps a bit of public embarrassment may have them see the error of their ways.

28 minutes ago, manotickmike said:

You cannot embarrass a sociopath. 

It's like reading poetry to a terrorist.

social and peer pressure has had a significant impact on drinking and driving

15 hours ago, zoso said:

Better than this in front of your house..SAM_4159.thumb.JPG.3f5b785d6a15ebd30a0a2a08f877ff67.JPG

Haha! That’s hilarious. Never have I seen that before. I think he could’ve pulled off the trail a little though. 

13 minutes ago, Baylaker said:

Haha! That’s hilarious. Never have I seen that before. I think he could’ve pulled off the trail a little though. 

He is old, has digestive issues and when he has to go it apparently is like NOW!!! I stopped, realized what he was doing and got away, then my other buddy suggested I embarrass him with a photo, so being the ass I am, I did.

When ya gotta go....ya gotta go!

NO LITTER!!!!

Bust em all. A pee if done discretely is not a concern to me its not pollution but in front of someones home or some overly public area? Thats plain odd, not sure what to say. as for the poop fella? When you gotta go you gotta go I can only think of one time a fellow rider had to drop one in the bush and that was after he wrecked his drawers trying to hold onto it so not something I've seen much of

On the litter front im 100% of the mind that there is no strikes system here, one and done bust em all the disgusting scourges.

9 minutes ago, crispy said:

NO LITTER!!!!

Bust em all. A pee if done discretely is not a concern to me its not pollution but in front of someones home or some overly public area? Thats plain odd, not sure what to say. as for the poop fella? When you gotta go you gotta go I can only think of one time a fellow rider had to drop one in the bush and that was after he wrecked his drawers trying to hold onto it so not something I've seen much of

On the litter front im 100% of the mind that there is no strikes system here, one and done bust em all the disgusting scourges.

I see,, so when you agree with a law it is bring down the full force of the state upon the perp.

Read my earlier posts, of course I support the law. I dont support abusing the law and I dont support ANY ideological abuses done under the name of the law nor any constitutional violating efforts by any government. Litter is a simple law that infants and toddlers are taught and no one living in Canada does not know its wrong. NO ONE.

Big difference over a cool sounding exhaust can. In that thread the one guy mentioned the kid up the street with a can who came ripping down looking forward to riding with him as "if he was doing nothing wrong" and on those fronts? Where perhaps ignorance and tolerance combined with OUR efforts to educate? No police, I do not support running these kids through the legal system.

Litter however, is disgusting and seldom policed. No land owner appreciates garbage lying on the ground after the thaw. Heck I even pick up strange peoples litter I find on my adventures. Cant stand it really its so utterly disrespectful. So yes I stand and shake my head and will gladly watch cops bust ANYONE who litters. No complaints here

There is a time and place to take a leak, to suggest taking a leak in the bush is something we haven't all done at some point, is just plain silly.

Saw a snow plow operator taking leak on the side of the road the other day actually. 

no comment

1 hour ago, stoney said:

There is a time and place to take a leak, to suggest taking a leak in the bush is something we haven't all done at some point, is just plain silly.

Saw a snow plow operator taking leak on the side of the road the other day actually. 

I have had a very serious case of Crohns disease for close to 20 years now and have been snowmobiling over that entire period and have never even ONCE had t take a dump on the side of the trail. 

8 minutes ago, atventure said:

I have had a very serious case of Crohns disease for close to 20 years now and have been snowmobiling over that entire period and have never even ONCE had t take a dump on the side of the trail. 

Right in your pants, or do you wear depends?

12 minutes ago, atventure said:

I never mentioned the dreaded #2...just a leak.

I am not sure I could do that trail side, or sled side for that matter....usually able to wait for the nearest rest room to make that deposit!

Archived