E TO B TRAIL Haliburton Lake

remi

Halaburton lake...I see half the lake is yellow half the lake is red.... can u get across the lake to go from the E trail to the B trail back up threw the park to whitney??

4 hours ago, remi said:

Halaburton lake...I see half the lake is yellow half the lake is red.... can u get across the lake to go from the E trail to the B trail back up threw the park to whitney??

Hey remi, I don't have the answer, but I feel for you and am sure locals are running the full length of Haliburton Lake. I was looking at that situation at the start of the week when there seemed to be no way off, or onto the B trail near Eagle Lake. Thankfully 11 and then 62 opened this week to the north, which was where we were headed from the B trail. I would think that somebody from the area could chime in. If there is fresh snow, there is the public road option from the B trail to Fort Irwin to the E trail. Only advisable as a last resort with a good road map or app. Good luck.

Haliburton Lake is showing Red on the ITG because it isn't staked. I ran it last week and all was good. Lots of traffic. When heading north, be sure to sweep to the right of the islands and stay away from the narrows. Cheers.

:rockon:.thxs lads ... should be go to go from coe hill to maynooth over to haliburton up to whitney..back down to coe hill tomoro morn .

best snow right now is lake st peter north ,good mink lake  loops  good  b106 e great  shape   ,harcourt ,      a ,little slim to wilber force ,        dark lake  wilberforce is okay with caution       takes you  straight to fire hall  lcbo street ,agnews store     caution fresh  snow may cover  north side beaten path and open water south side  on dark lake,  rail still okay to gooderham but bumpy starting out            good  snow now birds creek bancroft all the way to petawawa  deep river mattawa

Archived