Provincial Trail Guide

revrnd

Was there a 2019 guide sent out w/ an issue of Supertrax as in past seasons? I dont recall seeing 1 arrive. I do know they weren't available @ the T.O. sled show.

I don't recall seeing one. I got more Quebec trail maps than Ontario ones, and I've never ridden there ... go figure... 

I thought one came, but I actually can't recall. I  generally try to pick up each of the district guides for more detail and use my phone/print out the ITG for trails I plan (or might hit) as a backup and to show most recent closed/avail status

Not a life or death situation, but just wanted to prepare a map for The Big Loop trip.

I use my GPS for the actual routing, but to fit the Loop into the laptop's screen looses a lot of detail & place names.

With the ITG can you plan a route w/ multiple 'points'? I've just done point a to point b calculations.

I'd be OK if I could find the 2018 version...

6 hours ago, revrnd said:

I use my GPS for the actual routing, but to fit the Loop into the laptop's screen looses a lot of detail & place names.

With the ITG can you plan a route w/ multiple 'points'? I've just done point a to point b calculations.

I'd be OK if I could find the 2018 version...

Yes you can do multiple points.

It would appear that it did come with the mag.

I have one here for 2019 and I haven't picked any up at a show.

12 hours ago, revrnd said:

Was there a 2019 guide sent out w/ an issue of Supertrax as in past seasons? I dont recall seeing 1 arrive. I do know they weren't available @ the T.O. sled show.

I didn't get one either. I also haven't gotten maps for D7, D8 and D10 yet either. One of the key reasons for going to the sled show is collecting maps. On the Friday these maps hadn't arrived yet and those are my go to districts.

Came with the Go Snowmobiling mag

Never got the magazine or the map. Even when I get the map I don't use it. The district maps are much better for the most part with motel/hotels and dealers listed. for the Rap tour the actual Rap map works pretty well. JMHO

Mine is taped to the back of the garage door

great reference when planning a trip

8 hours ago, signfan said:

I got One Kris.  Can drop it off to you on my way through Apsley.

If it's an extra, please do. I should be around this weekend. Just look for the blue Chev pickup across from the Guardian drug store.

I wish it was easier to make solid colour dots in Paint

242553241_2019BigLoopMap2.JPG.04d315bd675adc914554eb2a25912862.JPG

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

I wish it was easier to make solid colour dots in Paint

242553241_2019BigLoopMap2.JPG.04d315bd675adc914554eb2a25912862.JPG

Looks familiar :-) 

Archived