Baysville Staging for RAP?

MR WEEZ

Is there parking available there? Looking at site map it looks to be the closest drop point off Hwy 11 with open trails for me to start the loop.

I would contact Happy Wanderers club, they might let you park at the groomer shop. Very responsive if u message them via facebook. 

Call the baysville country store.  They used to allow parking for trucks and trailers for a small donation that is used to purchased kids toys.   (705) 767-2498

• 2 weeks later...

While riding thru Baysville yesterday i noticed the garage right beside LOB Brewing Company has a sign out front that reads "free truck and trailer parking". Just passing it on as Baysville is a great place to stage from.

4 hours ago, Steve F6 said:

While riding thru Baysville yesterday i noticed the garage right beside LOB Brewing Company has a sign out front that reads "free truck and trailer parking". Just passing it on as Baysville is a great place to stage from.

Monkey Wrench Garage.  I saw the sign also and believe the owner is a member here.  Wanted to say thanks to him for the offer.  Cheers.

Terry

Archived