Solo trip

andreyboater

Finally clean up space on Gopro SD card and finished  my solo trip video. Sorry for Russian music if it's bothering anybody:)

very cool. thx for sharing.

No need to apologize for music.  We may not understand the lyrics but we can still like the tune and the way they sing it.  Nice video, looks like a great trip.

1 hour ago, cravesledding said:

Very nice, normally your videos are with your full crew

Yes, you are right, but our last trip was tough, 2 sleds was down and some friction in a team, so when we came back I make another trip just by myself to compensate fortune.

When I drive in Temagami Fire Tower I've got idea how to send a message to my wife and daughter

20180325_145835.jpg

20180325_144915.jpg

20180325_160338.jpg

4 hours ago, andreyboater said:

When I drive in Temagami Fire Tower I've got idea how to send a message to my wife and daughter

20180325_145835.jpg

20180325_144915.jpg

20180325_160338.jpg

That’s awesome!! I’ve climbed that tower. Grouse hunt in Temagami every year as well as fish. Has to be the most beautiful site in the world. 

Haven't you posted those pics before?

Why on Earth would they say "not" to take pics?

37 minutes ago, Ox said:

It’s just to get people to take in the peace and quiet and beauty for one minute with no modern technology to interrupt. You can hear the spirits of the north if you listen carefully. Then snap all the pics you want.

Nice video. I'm kind of confused though. You left Gowganda, crossed the train bridge on the Montreal River & then arrived in Elk Lake? Or am I missing something?

9 hours ago, revrnd said:

Nice video. I'm kind of confused though. You left Gowganda, crossed the train bridge on the Montreal River & then arrived in Elk Lake? Or am I missing something?

I started from Sudbury, first night Gowganda, second Temagami and back to Sudbury.

10 hours ago, Ox said:

I guess I did not, may be you saw this pictures on Facebook.

I arrived to Temagami too early and my room wasn't ready so I spent almost 4 hours  around Fire Tower, enough time for tranquility, as I was alone there and after I took some pictures and video for my memories.

12 hours ago, FrostyTheSnowman said:

That’s awesome!! I’ve climbed that tower. Grouse hunt in Temagami every year as well as fish. Has to be the most beautiful site in the world. 

That's one way of avoiding being in the dog house when leaving wife behind ;)

Very cool!!

4 hours ago, andreyboater said:

I started from Sudbury, first night Gowganda, second Temagami and back to Sudbury.

So you rode back the way you came then? Gotcha.

Archived