Quebec permit point of sale locations.

FrostyTheSnowman

2 hours ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Where are you leaving Ontario?

Hamilton. Staying in Temisque Quebec Thursday evening then continuing in the morning to Amos. 

Get your pass at the Temrose resturant  in Temiscamming.

If you are going from New Liskeard the first town you hit in Quebec sells them at the gas station/liquor store.    You will need beer by then so it will be a good place to stop.  :)

I am going to Amos as well on Thursday.   We are staying at the Amosphere.  

I was surprised last season when I found that only full season passes are sold on-line.  The rest need be bought in person through a selling agent like a club, merchant, or dealer.

1 hour ago, FrostyTheSnowman said:

Hamilton. Staying in Temisque Quebec Thursday evening then continuing in the morning to Amos. 

You can get them at the Temrose Restaurant downtown Temiscaming and likely at any of the motels in Temiscaming as well.

Thanks everyone. We are staying at the Amosphere as well as a few others I see. Myself and a buddy with his wife and daughter. Looking forward to it and hope to shake off this nasty cold/flu. I’m able to keep food down so I think I’ll be ok haha. 

9 minutes ago, IQ TURBO said:

Where are you staying in Temiscaming??

Not sure. I didn’t do the bookings. 

10 minutes ago, FrostyTheSnowman said:

Thanks everyone. We are staying at the Amosphere as well as a few others I see. Myself and a buddy with his wife and daughter. Looking forward to it and hope to shake off this nasty cold/flu. I’m able to keep food down so I think I’ll be ok haha. 

We may just see you guys around...

2 hours ago, blackjack1 said:

is the trail open between north bay and temiscaming yet this year?petro is across the street from canadiana motel..

The petro can is no longer open across from the Canadiana     the A102q is not open yet , they where working on opening it on saturday 

When we stayed at Temrose they called the club and she came to Restuarant and sold us our passes

Zrtkat

5 minutes ago, zrtkat said:

When we stayed at Temrose they called the club and she came to Restuarant and sold us our passes

Zrtkat

That’s some fine hospitality. Not sure of our arrival time. I may call ahead to see what needs to be done to get one if we are late on getting into Temisque. 

17 minutes ago, northstar said:

The petro can is no longer open across from the Canadiana     the A102q is not open yet , they where working on opening it on saturday 

The Quebec groomed portion of A102Q is showing groomed in the last 12 hours  and open on the Quebec map.

We are the group of guys with the Skidoo Backcountrys and a Summit 154.   

3 hours ago, scottyr said:

If you are going from New Liskeard the first town you hit in Quebec sells them at the gas station/liquor store.    You will need beer by then so it will be a good place to stop.  :)

I am going to Amos as well on Thursday.   We are staying at the Amosphere.  

1 hour ago, FrostyTheSnowman said:

We stayed @ the same motel before we rode to Cochrane. Bro' & S-I-L got talking to a geologist in the rest' that knew their old neighbour who was in the mining industry.

In the sled lockup we met DooDaDave(sp?) who lives near other friends of ours.

Not sure how old your buddies daughter is but keep her bundled up as the temp are gonna drop this weekend.CA70C0F1-51C9-4478-B88E-8CF0E4F898F4.thumb.png.09172621d633b2cdf1f22007aeb41656.png

She is piloting the 800. We are well aware of the frigid temps on the way. Have some gauntlets coming in this week too. Clear and sunny is nice though. Initial plan was a loop for 3 days but decided on having a home base to go back to and can do some shorter loops if anyone finds it’s too cold. 

Awesome.. I’m sure you’ll have a great time up there as conditions should be great..

Me and Northstar were up there for a few days between Xmas and New Years, it was quite the trip, just over 1000k of everything that Mother Nature could throw at us, from snow to ice pellets to rain and then back to snow all in one day, temps went above 0 to -25 that same night..

Archived