BAD LUCK

PISTON LAKE CRUISER

1 hour ago, FROSTYNUTZ said:

So all you brave guys would risk getting punched in the face, or maybe shot, while trying to be a good samaritan to protect a complete strangers material stuff ?  If so, you are much more brave  than me. LOL

Shot, really?

Yes, possibly get shot ! How would you know ahead of time how desperate the thieves are to grab that stuff, sell it, and get their next fix ? 

And if by some chance they happen to belong to a biker gang, do you not think that they might be carrying ? Thieves don,t really like going to jail.

It,s just material stuff, that should be insured, that belongs to a total stranger. Why risk loosing your teeth, or worse, for that ?

38 minutes ago, FROSTYNUTZ said:

Yes, possibly get shot ! How would you know ahead of time how desperate the thieves are to grab that stuff, sell it, and get their next fix ? 

And if by some chance they happen to belong to a biker gang, do you not think that they might be carrying ? Thieves don,t really like going to jail.

It,s just material stuff, that should be insured, that belongs to a total stranger. Why risk loosing your teeth, or worse, for that ?

Okay... you go with that... biker gang or desperate going after snowmobile suits and helmets that they're carrying a handgun in rural Ontario. To each their own.  

3 hours ago, FROSTYNUTZ said:

So all you brave guys would risk getting punched in the face, or maybe shot, while trying to be a good samaritan to protect a complete strangers material stuff ?  If so, you are much more brave  than me. LOL

Risking your life over items that are replaceable isn't for me either.  People claiming thieves will turn and run is downright ignorant.

4 hours ago, FROSTYNUTZ said:

Very few people could punch me in the face, and if they could they are highly trained. I guess anyone could shoot me, but really, what are the odds of that?

1 hour ago, zoso said:

Very few people could punch me in the face, and if they could they are highly trained. I guess anyone could shoot me, but really, what are the odds of that?

If your in Toronto your chances are pretty good.:icon_lolsign:

2 hours ago, zoso said:

and what discipline does this young grasshopper own

1 hour ago, snowchopper said:

If your in Toronto your chances are pretty good.:icon_lolsign:

In Cochrane Id expect them to be carrying a rifle...

Checking HCS tonight & apparently it was @ the Super 8 in Sudsbury, not Cochrane. (don't ask)

2 hours ago, zoso said:

jiu jitsu, completely defensive discipline.

How about a German Sheppard as your side kick (ref to an old spat between you and another member...one of many).....lol

As Revrnd mentioned above, the trailer break in this thread was started about on HCS happened in Sudbury not in Cochrane. Here is the post the originator put on HCS to correct his mistake:

Ok fellas, This did not happen in Cochran. They stopped in Sudbury to sleep cuz they were too tired to make the entire trip to Cochran. They stayed at the Super 8 in Sudbury and this is where it was broken into. I apoligize for the confusion but this was all sent by limited text at the time. They all bought new gear and rode for the week with only 1 sled going down on last day. Ski Doo 850 stuck a piston.
Hopefully someone can fix the title to say Sudbury.

Sorry for the confusion  and the undeserved bad publicity it caused for Cochrane.

On 1/14/2019 at 11:50 AM, FROSTYNUTZ said:

21 hours ago, catinental couch said:

Don't be an ostrich O2. It happens a lot more than you hear. Never assume somebody else is not carrying.

20 hours ago, SRXChris said:

Risking your life over items that are replaceable isn't for me either.  People claiming thieves will turn and run is downright ignorant.

Shot?  Possible.  Stabbed is a more likely possibility.  A lot more stabbings than people realize.

Bikers and gangs really don't need to get into petty thefts.  They make enough with their hookers, guns and drugs biz.

26 minutes ago, Mooseman said:

Shot?  Possible.  Stabbed is a more likely possibility.  A lot more stabbings than people realize.

Bikers and gangs really don't need to get into petty thefts.  They make enough with their hookers, guns and drugs biz.

I think if they were to steal a trailer it would be a transport of goods.

Also years ago they stole a SafetyKleen truck & tried to sell the 'contents' to a gas station on Church in T.O. Metro cops had an undercover in place, so they were busted before the industrial solvents were dumped into the tanks.

Archived