TSC-Sled Dollies

ontariof7

I noticed in this weeks TSC flyer they are selling sled dollies 50% off. Regularly $79.99 now $39.99. Going to grab a spare set.

Oh Oh.  Now he is going to buy another sled to go on the new dollies. :lmao:

One for each day of the week?

Shall I send you pictures of my other sled dollies? Oh wait, this G rated. How many sleds do you own again? B)

I have had many dollies and they ALL loose the swivel balls out of the casters.  They will be all over the garage floor.

2 hours ago, Big Pussy said:

I have had many dollies and they ALL loose the swivel balls out of the casters.  They will be all over the garage floor.

Never had that happen even with the basic Princess Auto version.

4 hours ago, Big Pussy said:

Hmmm.   Is there a "Not to Exceed" rating on those dollies?  :grin:

4 hours ago, Big Pussy said:

X2  I bought a better set at home hardware.  Still working good for me.  I hardly shop st TSC  Mediocre quality, overpriced, and usually not in stock at my local store

20 minutes ago, XTC500 said:

Hmmm.   Is there a "Not to Exceed" rating on those dollies?  :grin:

The casters are just too cheap.  Going over the crack between the garage floor and the driveway don't help.  Even bought bigger wheel casters and they are falling apart.  I currently use the Bog Red dollies first and I think they are still all there.  You could not afford to put decent casters under there.  Like Colson Casters.

48 minutes ago, Big Pussy said:

The casters are just too cheap.  Going over the crack between the garage floor and the driveway don't help.  Even bought bigger wheel casters and they are falling apart.  I currently use the Bog Red dollies first and I think they are still all there.  You could not afford to put decent casters under there.  Like Colson Casters.

Same thing I've experienced. One day I'll make my own. Slightest crack and they break.

1 hour ago, Big Pussy said:

Have you solved this issue? I have the same. 

I had the same issue with numerous dolly sets.

Switched to this and no problems any more

20171208_110403.jpg

The resolution will be to buy good quality casters with captive balls that are put in the groove through a side hole and then the hole plugged.  12 of these casters would be hundreds of dollars.

Archived