Who is thinking Quebec this week

528rick

alrighty anybody going or thinking of going to quebec wed,thursday till the weekend.Even northern ontario if trails are good 

Thanks zo looking to head up and ride before the cit-diots get up there and pound the trails on the weekend.I like the way quebec riders respect the trails

griff your cell is not working

Did 400 miles up and around Mont Lurier on the weekend and it was 4 out of 10 lots of trashed trails and some wash outs. I would say the missing link area has more snow and better conditions at this time I will be returning to Missing link this Thursday. Will ride Friday out of Swisha as reports say that area is getting groomed this week. On the weekend will ride from Stonecliffe to North Bay lots of snow so trails should stand up to the traffic.

I am!  Off all week but my riding partner just got injured and is out for the season.  Need some new riders to link up with this year that frequent Quebec trails!  Anybody going this week?

Temiscaming to Val D'or looks good right now.  I drove through Sudbury over the weekend and they have good snow so trails should be great.

5 minutes ago, DOOBEE said:

I am!  Off all week but my riding partner just got injured and is out for the season.  Need some new riders to link up with this year that frequent Quebec trails!  Anybody going this week?

Temiscaming to Val D'or looks good right now.  I drove through Sudbury over the weekend and they have good snow so trails should be great.

309 into Val dor is still closed we went last week was not very good , Temiscaming to Rouyn is good La Sarre also very good from there the trail to Amos 93 was not in great shape should be better with the snow we had last night .

8 minutes ago, DOOBEE said:

Thanks.  Should have been there last week but plans changed.  What is the issue on the 309?  Trees?  North of R7 still showing closed.

Not sure maybe trees down , it is an easy section to groom most of it is a bush road  

okay guys what the hell is MISSING link,Doobie your right next door to me,,, got room for one guy,trailering to either mt zenon or st anne du lac quebec this week 16 cm of fresh snow last night 

Alright Thanks for the report Jeff and Northstar much appreciated  its good to have these first hand reports as the trail maps from que are a tad hard to read 

Archived