Why?

revrnd

Saw a thread over on DooTalk about things we've all see (& wondered about) over the years.

Why when a group of sleds has a sled w/o a working headlight, do they put it @ the lead? Met 2 sleds this afternoon & sure enough the 1st sled didn't have a headlight.

We all know that a Monster Energy sticker is good for an extra 5 HP. How much does a TEAM LTD sticker add?

20190108_162507.thumb.jpg.5238276c1782d9692d50a241e87e8dfe.jpg

Asking for a friend...

21 minutes ago, revrnd said:

We all know that a Monster Energy sticker is good for an extra 5 HP. How much does a TEAM LTD sticker add?

Asking for a friend...

420 trailside? Living The Dream.....

25 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Asking for a friend...

That looks like a 1998 XC600. They didn't need any extra power. Those little ditchbangers were very light and very quick.

47 minutes ago, Yukon Cornelious said:

420 trailside? Living The Dream.....

I've noticed a lot of vehicles sporting the TEAM LTD stickers are owned by people that definitely aren't living the dream.

Similar to the 'Playboy Bunny Sticker Theorem' which states that if a female is driving a car w/ a Playboy 'bunny' sticker, she isn't a potential model...

22 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I've noticed a lot of vehicles sporting the TEAM LTD stickers are owned by people that definitely aren't living the dream.

Similar to the 'Playboy Bunny Sticker Theorem' which states that if a female is driving a car w/ a Playboy 'bunny' sticker, she isn't a potential model...

Yeah some of the guys at work are friends with the TeamLTD owner. All of them are young burnt out entitled assclowns. 

37 minutes ago, gtserider said:

I had to google it.

X2 when I saw the stickers appearing on Sunbirds & beater half tons.

15 hours ago, revrnd said:

The marketing plan is working...

15 hours ago, revrnd said:

All those stickers on vehicles, especially the beater trucks are to cover where they have rusted through is it not?

6 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

All those stickers on vehicles, especially the beater trucks are to cover where they have rusted through is it not?

Usually they're on the rear window. The windshield is reserved for 705 Trucks along the 'A pillar'. On cars the bottom of the w/s has something undecipherable in script applied covering the lower 6" of glass.

Did you check out the price on some of this stuff ?

$80 for sweat pants ??

10 hours ago, soupkids said:

$80 for sweat pants ??

Maybe that's why they can only afford that beater truck.. they spend all their money on sweats. We bought my wife one pair of sweats in Port Carling and I had to think real hard about it at $50. They were a very heavy weight which would keep her warm and with her having long legs a bonus when they were actually the right length.

14 hours ago, soupkids said:

$80 for sweat pants ??

5 hours ago, manotickmike said:

Sucker born every minute!

No different than the people who can least afford it, buying some sports team's apparel...

Archived