Little groom on the back 100

Muskoka Man

My property buts up to the TCPL took old trusty out and bashed down some trails for the wifey to ski on me to get to D trail if it ever opens 

Can’t get video to play, but thought I’d share my version.  I added a fold down piece on back that will set ski track. I do several miles of bush trail, portage’s and dedicated ski trails around our cottage. Getting so I enjoy that as much as going for a ride. 

AB5DFC90-15B7-424C-8B1C-B3DC5E682FD3.jpeg

AE812D3E-1833-43D4-B29E-4AC3B24293E5.jpeg

If your asking me just a 600 renegade. Clutches are so smooth on them can take off without spinning. Pulls really well.  Like any groomer works best when it’s cold. Get close to zero and it starts to pile up. It will turn a bumpy little bush trail into a 30 mph short cut. Get on it early and get it set up level. Lasts all winter with just a few maintanence passes. 

91C810E1-A9F7-43FC-96DD-4C668F01B0A8.jpeg

A80A0EE0-401D-4018-AEA3-CFDF70DFFA2D.jpeg

I have one similar to that. I last pulled it with my TZ1 LXR. Works well. I groomed the Orillia to Coldwater railway from division road to 204  then up to Hamlet when we were building 204. It flattened out the railroad pretty good considering it was a Sunday afternoon.

This is version number 3. I keep building them a bit bigger with what I think are improvements. I’m toying with the idea of tracks for my sidexside and making an even bigger one. I REALLY like the idea of cup holders..and heat. Guess I’m getting old. 

Archived