Slow start this year

Mother Nature is sure taking her time with winter in our neck of the woods to get trails started.I guess clubs

are still dealing with a lot of running water.But she is good enough to get some good lake hockey in.

IMG_3434.jpg

with the tractor unplugged and the extension cord hidden... has it helped. I heard the school busses didn't run for a couple of days

It was only 2 seasons ago that the west end of the seguin was opened early (pre xmas i believe)from Bear lake westward and the East end was still closed. It will come soon! 

Amazing that you guys are able to get a few trails to limited with what you had to deal with.

Hopefully we get the snow they are calling for.

What a club, you guys are awesome!!! :right_on::right_on:

yes a miracle at best but our whole team in the whole pssd 10 district has done the best they can to deliver what we could. here is hoping for the snow.

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, cravesledding said:

Look's like things are shaping up :smil9:

Yes, season should go to end of March.

I pass 201 last Saturday and it was pretty rough, just wonder is it lack of snow or busy with more impotent trails? Thanks in advance

Kind of odd normally Seguin club goes green a lot earlier.Wounder if groomer is down.

I will be up tomorrow afternoon  and go for a quick ride.

19 hours ago, andreyboater said:

I pass 201 last Saturday and it was pretty rough, just wonder is it lack of snow or busy with more impotent trails? Thanks in advance

3 hours ago, cravesledding said:

Kind of odd normally Seguin club goes green a lot earlier.Wounder if groomer is down.

I will be up tomorrow afternoon  and go for a quick ride.

Yes combination of high traffic and groomer issues have plagued us this year leaving us with mostly one groomer to do all the trails, hard to keep up. And now the tucker is broke down on the seguin in bear lake, portable welder and repair crew are heading out so be aware in the area. 

It's doesn't matter how you maintain and prepare machine for a season, it's always chance something will be broken. I  hope it will be easy fix.

If I remember groomer gave a lot of grief last season as well. Is South Seguin club groomer due for a replacement?

Archived