Mileage this season, so far...

Micar

Approx 6000km. 850 skidoo spit the track out yesterday up past Mont laurier. Only 10890km on it. Lol. Excellent conditions there. Still have a back up so it's not over yet. One Quebec One Newbrunswick  and lots of Ontario.  Best year in a while.

20190323_185641.jpg

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Motorhead said:

Approx 6000km. 850 skidoo spit the track out yesterday up past Mont laurier. Only 10890km on it. Lol. Excellent conditions there. Still have a back up so it's not over yet. One Quebec One Newbrunswick  and lots of Ontario.  Best year in a while.

20190323_185641.jpg

Yikes. A co-worker lost a track @ speed on Scubog years ago. I guess Evil was lucky & it was just breaking rods when she found out her track was failing. I think her's had several thousand more klicks on it.

My total for this season is under 2300 km. I took every Friday off in February and went for day rides and occasional over night ride in the Port Perry, Haliburton and Bancroft areas. I have not been on Haliburton and Port Perry trails in many years due to lack of snow or too many riders beating the trails up. One week long trip to eastern areas and finish off the season with an overnight trip to Deep River from Barry's Bay.

I would have loved to go back to Cochrane but I have no more holidays to spare or any banked time. My Ski Doo 900 ACE performed flawlessly. Thanks to everyone for the wealth of knowledge on trails, accommodations, maintenance and other non sledding topics.

Jerry

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Very expensive to replace the tunnel on this new skidoo. Was beyond welding to fix the cooling system.  Almost 8 grand the dealer had quoted my insurance. Went in under comprehensive and is ready for pick up. Good job Co operators  insurance.

Edited by Motorhead
Mistake

Finished off at 6792.  Not bad considering my slow start.  Finished off with a great week of riding with my son in Cochrane where we added another 1530 Km.

• Like 1

6000 kms this year. Quebec in early January and Northern Loop in March. A few days riding out of Barry's Bay.  In between I rode in Haliburton, Paudash, Port Perry, Ganaraska and it was nice to ride those local trails again. Got out a couple times on Grizzley Griff rides and look forward to them again next year. It was an awesome year. Trails were super smooth and well taken care of. Thanks to all the clubs!

• Like 1

6792 Km this year.  Not a great year for me.  Main shock in the skid broke early in the season and replacements have been tough to get and tune.

• Like 1

2902 for the season, never left D12.

4000 km roughly.  Seemed to get a little riding in everywhere this year.  Dist 1, 2, 6, 7, 11 and 15.  Also one trip Quebec City to Saguenay / Mont Valin and a cross border day trip north of Swisha to Pouvoire la Verendyre that started in and finished in Deep River.  Not sure if that's considered Abitibi Temiscaming or Outaouis territory.  For the most part I found very good trails in my travels.  Can't wait for next season.

• Like 4