Mileage this season, so far...

Micar

1 hour ago, catinental couch said:

I go along with Denis. It is 20c warmer in Orillia than it is in Hearst and my snowplow froze up. Have to get my son to get it in the shop he works in next week to change the oil in the pump. I'm not playing out in this weather. Too old for this crap.

C'mon over, I'm outta whiskey though... :D

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

Quality over quantity...

One learns from their experience. That meme just nails it. 

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Denis007 said:

I would if I could figure out if the wife drank or hid the bottle of whiskey. Might take a while to get there so I will just stay here and have a drink for you.:cheers:

21 minutes ago, Denis007 said:

Yesterday's weather was nice for riding. No need to deal w/ the cold today & possible weekend warriors. Saw 2 rigs heading south @ lunchtime today.

I know that meme is suitable for a lot of things.

On 1/20/2019 at 1:23 AM, zoso said:

what are you doing, can';t be plowing.

No snow here for the last 4 years and no time to travel. Bad back, wife bought a place in Florida, other BS and projects.

Lots of excuses.

My 2015 Cat now has 2100 kms on it.

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

No snow here for the last 4 years and no time to travel. Bad back, wife bought a place in Florida, other BS and projects.

Lots of excuses.

My 2015 Cat now has 2100 kms on it.

Nothing wrong with Florida Tim. Congrats on getting married. Get a teeter for your back.

2 minutes ago, zoso said:

Nothing wrong with Florida Tim. Congrats on getting married. Get a teeter for your back.

No No, no marriage, I just call her the wife.    lol

now up to 2,076 km's

On 1/20/2019 at 12:47 AM, Blackstar said:

Now at 240 kms.

That's more than double last year and just short of my total 2 years ago.

That's 239 more than I have at the moment. 

18 minutes ago, Poo Man said:

About 10 km.  My own fault, haven't been motivated to trailer anywhere.

Same

Third trip to Quebec this past -38 weekend chasing snow. Total so far 1,760km

4 day trip last week Sudbury, Temiskaming, Kirkland Lake Gowganda back to Sudbury...1014 gps km.

Finally got to ride today.  A loop around the apple tree and into the trailer :-) .  Off to WB's tomorrow to get the track changed then I'll be good to go :woot:

5 hours ago, sledjunk said:

Finally got to ride today.  A loop around the apple tree and into the trailer :-) .  Off to WB's tomorrow to get the track changed then I'll be good to go :woot:

Was wondering when you would get off your ass B)- you have been no slouch at trailering previously. Gaspe in the works?

I've been busy getting the new sled ready.  Seems I have had to do everything I touch at least three times.  Sled is off to WB's  for a new track, then I am ready to go FINALLY!!!!        

1 hour ago, sledjunk said:

I've been busy getting the new sled ready.  Seems I have had to do everything I touch at least three times.  Sled is off to WB's  for a new track, then I am ready to go FINALLY!!!!        

About time.  Geez, I thought you retired from sledding

Sadly, im at around 700 kms after today. 

Hopefully i get out tomorrow and one more day this week to inch closer to 1000 before the end of january.

Away @ work reading about you guys racking up the miles....got some catching up to do when I get home. Got the month of February off, game on!

4 hours ago, sledjunk said:

Does the sled NEED a new track or you not happy what it's equipped w/?

Around 550 kms so far, which is pretty darn good seeing I have yet to sled from home. That all changes today, going to ride out of my garage in the AM. I do not care that I may get rained on late in the day. Lucky for us we will get 5cm of new snow on top of the foot we just got so that may make the four hours of drizzle just fill the light snow with moisture and melt very little. Then it is back to cold and the january thaws will be over. Hoping for noF eb rain starms that wipe us out and we may see a good 5 weeks of open trails here in the south east.

18kms so far. 15 of that is on my own 50acres trying to get the sled out of the break in period. Next week heading north for a few days. Hopefully put on 600 or 700kms, and get it fully broke in.

Archived