Flotation jacket - Ice Rider

coolbane

They still have it on their product lists, but haven’t actually produced any in a few years.  You can still find the odd one at retailers, but they’re getting somewhat dated now.  FXR makes a good floater, which sportier looking and works well.  When I was with MNRF, we had switched pretty much to the FXR suit. 

Cabelas has them. Found a used set on kijiji for the old man as that's all he'll wear when ice fishing. Was basically brand new and got it for 350.

10 hours ago, coolbane said:

Does Mustang still sell a line of Ice Rider snowmobile jackets/pants? I can't find this product line on their website. 

I have one, I've worn for a few years now. Not so stiff you can't move in it, like some others I tried.

Only issue: Seems to shrink a little more each year:huh:

10 minutes ago, Bigfish said:

I have one, I've worn for a few years now. Not so stiff you can't move in it, like some others I tried.

Mustang did discontinue the sled clothing I believe 

41 minutes ago, Bigfish said:

That's it.

50 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's it.

Yup I have to get a new jacket this year after having my old one for 10 years. Damn thing shrunk :o

1 hour ago, Wildbill said:

Rosseau Road has CKX Tekfloat in stock pants and jacket 249.99 in black Red or blue 249.99 two locations Huntsville and Parry sound 

That’s a good price. :right_on:

1 hour ago, Bigfish said:

Mine keeps shrinking and stretching all by itself. It seems to shrink a bit over the summer BBQ season, then stretches during the fall and shrinks a bit again during the Christmas season.

6 hours ago, 02Sled said:

Mine keeps shrinking and stretching all by itself. It seems to shrink a bit over the summer BBQ season, then stretches during the fall and shrinks a bit again during the Christmas season.

Mine never seems to stretch!!

Couldn't they just design a flotation vest you could wear under you regular jacket. Just wondering.

Archived