Used sled prices.

ZR SLEDHEAD

2 hours ago, gobills said:

129 to 137 any major differences?  Just curious.

Just checked. The only difference i see is the 129"has a ripsaw track, and the 137" has the ripsaw II track.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Track is longer.  Rails are longer.  Tunnel is longer.  The seat is the same length.  More space behind the seat for gas, luggage etc.

3 minutes ago, Big Pussy said:

Track is longer.  Rails are longer.  Tunnel is longer.  The seat is the same length.  More space behind the seat for gas, luggage etc.

That's why there the price difference I guess.  Seems like a great deal for a brand new sled.

4 hours ago, gobills said:

129 to 137 any major differences?  Just curious.

Just a bit longer. Make sure it fits in the trailer

1 hour ago, gobills said:

That's why there the price difference I guess.  Seems like a great deal for a brand new sled.

The 137" chassis is 4.75" longer and 1.37" higher.

Both are at incredible prices.If i was looking for a new one ,i think i would try one.8 to 10 grand for new vs skidoo at around 14 k .137 is a little better on bumps but both sleds are pretty close.MY bil has a 137 6000 and my nephew has a 129 6000.

2 hours ago, crispy said:

Who makes the ZR800 engine? Is it a suzuk chrome bore or? Anyone have experience with these engines? Seems a better value than the 600 sport carb which is basically the same price point.

If you meen the zr 8000, it is a new A/C built engine for 2018.

On 12/26/2018 at 5:45 AM, Denis007 said:

Recently in Hearst there was an 06 Tundra 300 bug-eye with a 137" track that went for 3 grand.  Got his asking price.  It needed the wiring harness for the hood, and I believe the voltage regulator was failing on it, melting the warmer elements ....

The old pre 93 leafer Tundras still go 2g plus. As di Bravo Longtracks. Wellsought after sleds

On 12/30/2018 at 3:51 PM, thetorches said:

I see Aberfoyle has 18 zr 6000 for $7,995. Thats a great deal. Over $5,000 off msrp.

Dealers here still want 10g for 2016 ZR6000s, yet another dealer has 2018 ZR 8000s for the same price, according to the dealer, Cat had built way to many sleds the past 4-5yrs and now wants dealers to off load them

On 1/1/2019 at 10:22 AM, crispy said:

Who makes the ZR800 engine? Is it a suzuk chrome bore or? Anyone have experience with these engines? Seems a better value than the 600 sport carb which is basically the same price point.

Suzuki before the early release 18’ 800s. Rock solid motor. No personal experience but it does have a great reputation. 

Archived