Used sled prices.

ZR SLEDHEAD

47 minutes ago, reevester said:

Plus $1400 for freight and pdi maybe more. 

That is what they are charging for that? I do not recall it being tat high when I bought my other sleds....or there way of getting some more out of the deal....

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, stoney said:

That is what they are charging for that? I do not recall it being tat high when I bought my other sleds....or there way of getting some more out of the deal....

900 for freight and 500 for pdi is what I remember seeing I'm sure. Hell they wanted 600 for a 17 z120. Advertised for 2999, oh yeah its 3600 plus tax. Yeah no thanks. 

Holy at Mccualeys in orrilla has some 18 8000 for 11500 it looks like. I bet she can move a bit on that price too.

When I bought my 18’ viper freight & pdi was $700 combined. I got them to waive the pdi which saved me $300. 1400 definitely seems high

1 hour ago, reevester said:

Plus $1400 for freight and pdi maybe more. 

Don't think Team has ever charged me that, not for sled, Toon or Trailer.  From their site, plus Cat has a 3K rebate that ended yesterday.

CC does charge both from when I enquired.

We have new 2018 ZR 800 Sno Pro units in stock at a great buy 11999.00 Fright and PDI included give us a call and get your deal today. Trades Wanted

3 minutes ago, manotickmike said:

Remember when the "powers that be" eliminated this nonsense for automobiles?

The powers that be make more off the sale than the ones doing the selling.  And they don't get off their asses or break a sweat.  

2 hours ago, stoney said:

It wasn't anywhere near that high when I bought our two sleds from Country Corners in the spring of 2015. I don't remember the exact amount but somewhere around half of that.

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Don't think Team has ever charged me that, not for sled, Toon or Trailer.  From their site, plus Cat has a 3K rebate that ended yesterday.

CC does charge both from when I enquired.

We have new 2018 ZR 800 Sno Pro units in stock at a great buy 11999.00 Fright and PDI included give us a call and get your deal today. Trades Wanted

Advertising 10k and then trying for 1500 on a pdi as cat freight is about 500 last time I checked, is a scam and they can f right off. 2 hours shop rate and 200 bucks for the fat guy to do paperwork is all I would give them and that is more than enough.

2 hours ago, 02Sled said:

It wasn't anywhere near that high when I bought our two sleds from Country Corners in the spring of 2015. I don't remember the exact amount but somewhere around half of that.

Me too. Summer of ‘15 from them and it was the usual 400 destination and 199$ for pdi. 

Bought a new non-current 17 zr 7000 last year. Freight and pdi was $700.

$700 for both is pretty much standard across the board. Not sure why CC would be charging $1400.

7 minutes ago, Baylaker said:

$700 for both is pretty much standard across the board. Not sure why CC would be charging $1400.

Ours came from Country Corners and it wasn't $1400... looking back it was around $600 for both. As well they saved me a trip to pick the sleds up.  We bought the sleds in the spring. We live minutes from the International Centre. They stored the sleds for the summer and on their last truck load of sleds they brought to the sled show they put our two sleds on the truck. I pulled our trailer up beside their transport trailer. They moved them off their trailer and onto our trailer. I would have been willing to pay extra for that but didn't have to. Just something he offered me at the time.

I see Aberfoyle has 18 zr 6000 for $7,995. Thats a great deal. Over $5,000 off msrp.

1 minute ago, thetorches said:

I see Aberfoyle has 18 zr 6000 for $7,995. Thats a great deal. Over $5,000 off msrp.

A friend of mine just bought a lightly used Renegade. I said "what" when he told me it was $13K with taxes.

Just now, 02Sled said:

A friend of mine just bought a lightly used Renegade. I said "what" when he told me it was $13K with taxes.

Thats crazy. Arctic cat seems to have best prices for non current sleds.

18 minutes ago, thetorches said:

Thats crazy. Arctic cat seems to have best prices for non current sleds.

Country Corners it seems tends to buy up as much of the end of season inventory from the factory as they can and price based on volume. When I bought ours he didn't even have them yet. They hadn't left the factory yard yet. I believe he said he had a few trailer loads coming. I know it was at least two trailer loads.

10 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

Country Corners it seems tends to buy up as much of the end of season inventory from the factory as they can and price based on volume. When I bought ours he didn't even have them yet. They hadn't left the factory yard yet. I believe he said he had a few trailer loads coming. I know it was at least two trailer loads.

Thats what aberfoyle is advertising. Truck load sale. Must get good deal on leftovers. Doesn't help when you try and sell your used sled though.

I’ve never understood the engine cc’s size for the numbers on cats sleds. Is a 6000 a 600cc sled? A 7000 a 700cc sled???

$8k for a new sled sounds even better though

12 minutes ago, Baylaker said:

I’ve never understood the engine cc’s size for the numbers on cats sleds. Is a 6000 a 600cc sled? A 7000 a 700cc sled???

If I recall correctly the even numbers 6000 8000 etc are two stroke and the odd numbers 7000 are 4 stroke

A zr 6000 is 599 cc 2 stroke. A zr 7000 is 1049 cc four stroke, yamaha engine. A zr 8000 is 749 cc 2 stroke.

16 minutes ago, Baylaker said:

Captureb.JPG.9e6d96c9e3775b2c56219ec94345dc71.JPG

58 minutes ago, 02Sled said:

Captureb.JPG.9e6d96c9e3775b2c56219ec94345dc71.JPG

2018 ZR 8000 SNO PRO ER ES 129" MSRP-$15,349-$6,100=$9,249 @ Aberfoyle.

2 hours ago, gobills said:

129 to 137 any major differences?  Just curious.

Just track length, i think. Haven't done a side by side comparison.

Archived