Gas - Longlac - Shell

revrnd

Going thru the GPS waypoints & verifying locations using Google Earth. What is the fuel situation in the town? I don't recall where we gassed up during our days thru there back in '09 when the trails thru from Bambino's & down to M'wadge were still open.

I have a waypoint for a Shell. The most recent pic on Google Earth is 2012 & the Shell appears to be closed, but there is a Longlac Auto Centre (still on line) that shows on as a Can-Op.

Not sure what it's called but the fuel station we filled up at was on the North side of the highway right across from the road entering town. I believe there is a donut shop but not sure of the name...

It’s a Can-op on the north side. Not 100%, but think the shell is gone. 

On 12/22/2018 at 11:34 PM, Denis007 said:

Not sure what it's called but the fuel station we filled up at was on the North side of the highway right across from the road entering town. I believe there is a donut shop but not sure of the name...

10 hours ago, Bucking Pig said:

It’s a Can-op on the north side. Not 100%, but think the shell is gone. 

Guys I think it's a Robins donuts where the Shell is 'supposed' to be. In the Earth pic, there is a squarish sign frame on a post but no signage, so I guess it's safe to say that the Shell is no more.

Google Longlac gas & the map shoes a gas station on the FN further west on the highway.

• 2 weeks later...

We fueled at Can-op last year. Regular octane fuel only, as I recall.

North side of the highway.

Archived