Quailipieces rollerskis

hancop

So I went to Haliburton Forest today for first run of the season and first time with my new rollerskies. The place only has groomed trails to ride and no reason to use the rollerskies, but when we come to our first stop I look down and one wheel is missing from the rollerskies. Brand new first ride and before I even got to use them a wheel is gone. Anyone experience this kind of failure with these ? 

I am going to call the company tomorrow and see if they will do anything for me ?

7 minutes ago, hancop said:

So I went to Haliburton Forest today for first run of the season and first time with my new rollerskies. The place only has groomed trails to ride and no reason to use the rollerskies, but when we come to our first stop I look down and one wheel is missing from the rollerskies. Brand new first ride and before I even got to use them a wheel is gone. Anyone experience this kind of failure with these ? 

I am going to call the company tomorrow and see if they will do anything for me ?

Had the same thing happen last season. Dropped one wheel. Emailed the company and had a replacement wheel with the special bolts within days. They backed their product, no problem.

Locktite EVERYTHING or your sled will be all over the trails.

3 hours ago, Big Pussy said:

Locktite EVERYTHING or your sled will be all over the trails.

Yes, true enough... but one would assume a brand new piece would have been assembled correctly. The replacement bolts had loctite on them. Something was missed at the manufacturer level.

Contacted them today and they are sending me a new wheel and bolt. They said they had a bad run of loctite and have had a few of these issues but are taking care of it for customers. They said to put red loctite on it and take other one of and put loctite on it too

Archived